A new 2023 World Cup Low: Garba dancing women welcome Pakistan team in Ahmedabad hotel

rangeelaraja

5 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

1) False analogy and equivalence. Nothing wrong in being resentful against an enemy that has been sending murderers across the border into our soil since 1980s.

2) Have we been sending armed murderers across the border to take innocent lives in their country  ?  So where is the comparison in emotion to warrant : (  " do you really want to become what you profess to despise " ? )

1) The Bangladesh,  Netherlands,  Afghanistan teams are not being given this special treatment and hospitality. Why is Pak being singled out ?

2) Why only  in the Indo-Pak match there is a special function inviting celebs like AB Sr, Arijeet Singh ..etc etc... Why are they being treated so specially ?

3) It is like Pak wants India annihilated and dismembered so their cricket team deserve to be treated like royal VIPs.

This mindset is sickening, nauseating.   Have to try very hard to think of a country that lacks self respect to such an extent.

Do you know for sure other teams are not being given the same treatment? 

If yes, then you sure have a point.

40 minutes ago, Lord said:

I agree they should not be given special treatment. The middling ceremony idea is just pure BS and disrespectful to other teams.

However once in India, you can't treat them less than other teams too.

Why are they having opening cermony on Saturday.Did anyone ask that idiot motu.

46 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Is it official? I only see twitter-tatti jumping up and down

https://www.businesstoday.in/amp/sports/story/india-vs-pakistan-musical-ceremony-to-kickstart-oct-14-world-cup-2023-match-golden-ticket-holders-to-attend-401515-2023-10-11

oh sh1t’s for real! Chadermods Fack BCCI and Je Sa!!

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

1) False analogy and equivalence. Nothing wrong in being resentful against an enemy that has been sending murderers across the border into our soil since 1980s.

2) Have we been sending armed murderers across the border to take innocent lives in their country  ?  So where is the comparison in emotion to warrant : (  " do you really want to become what you profess to despise " ? )

1) The Bangladesh,  Netherlands,  Afghanistan teams are not being given this special treatment and hospitality. Why is Pak being singled out ?

2) Why only  in the Indo-Pak match there is a special function inviting celebs like AB Sr, Arijeet Singh ..etc etc... Why are they being treated so specially ?

3) It is like Pak wants India annihilated and dismembered so their cricket team deserve to be  singled out & treated like royal VIPs.

This mindset is sickening, nauseating and shows an utter lack of self respect for oneself, and lack of respect for those homes that are losing their only bread winner and being orphaned to keep India safe.

Ye sab jay shah ka kiya dhara hai. Has his mitts all over it with that Arijit Singh show before the match now when a proper opening ceremony was not arranged. 

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It's not the government or BCCI. Hotels can do whatever they want, but they should be condemned for doing it, on Indian soil when the Indian Army is getting raided by Pakistani funded terrorists. 

Wrong...  BCCI bears all those expenses.  Hotel wale Paagal nhi hai Jo apne paise se payment denge. 

GCA & BCCI are fully involved. 

12 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Should have sent male garba dancers. 

A lot of Pakistanis keep a “ ladaka” boy with them. I am saying this bcos Once a Pakistani friend of mine asked me if there is something similar on Indian side and later on he said, what can people on their side do if girls are not there:hide:

1 hour ago, mishra said:

A lot of Pakistanis keep a “ ladaka” boy with them. I am saying this bcos Once a Pakistani friend of mine asked me if there is something similar on Indian side and later on he said, what can people on their side do if girls are not there:hide:

Yes it's very prevalent in Pashtuns. 

The grown men in India holding hands always weirded me out, I don't know if it's a thing anymore. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-66991577.amp

See Pakistanis don't want their women paraded, even Christians so it's best not to put women in front of them. 

To be honest you shouldn't put dancing women in front of any group of just men, it still has some sleazy connotations of dancing girls entertaining men. 

Edited by Ranvir

25 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Yes it's very prevalent in Pashtuns. 

The grown men in India holding hands always weirded me out, I don't know if it's a thing anymore. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-66991577.amp

See Pakistanis don't want their women paraded, even Christians so it's best not to put women in front of them. 

To be honest you shouldn't put dancing women in front of any group of just men, it still has some sleazy connotations of dancing girls entertaining men. 

Those women dancing are free enough, secure enough and can speak for themselves as long as they are in INdia even in front of Pakistani men whether Pakistanis think its inappropriate or NOT.