I am feeling super confident for tomorrow & I hate it

maniac

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Felt the same way before CT final and 152/0. Asia cup me phat rahi thi but we trashed them.

why is this confidence making me nervous :nervous: 

You are contradicting your self - confident bhi hai, nervous bhi hai ( matlab phat rahi hai )......

Ho kya raha hai, bhaisahab ??? ....based on the past history you have articulated,  agar abhi phatne lage hai, then it might be a good sign for us.

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Because of that one big weakness we feel nervous. If this unit paky against 2011 unit even with that bowling I would not have been nervous. Guys like shadab, Nawaz bowling to sehwag would result in epic carnage. This unit has not developed that trust by failing against every goddammit left arm seamers Topley, Willey you name it.

The first 10 overs against Pak is 80 % of the match. If the top order survives Shaheen, we will decimate them.

Nightmare from left arm pacers has left has mentally scarred.  From Amir to 2017 Champions trophy, to Shaheen several times. 

Our brains are conditioned to think it is going to be 2 or 3 down in the first 5 overs of our batting in a big game against them.

Edited by rangeelaraja
Just now, rangeelaraja said:

Also all this drama of inviting several VVIPs for the match for a musical event ..just adds to much pressure on our boys.

Pak has a very little pressure in this match compared to India.  They have nothing to lose.

there is no Aus-Wi anymore. All top 6 are capable of beating each other any day.

In fact SL-Bangla can upset the bottom half of the top 6 a few times and Afghan can be a handful in favorable conditions.

it’s just the post-match trolling everyone is worried about lol

I would  say in tests we would beat then 8-2, ODIs 7-3 and t20s 6-4 in most conditions out of 10 games.

8 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Need your views on one thing.   In tomorrow's game, should Ind go with Siraj or Shami.   Considering that Siraj has looked out of sorts in both games of the WC.  (It is obvious that either one will play, not both).   

I would play all 3 and Kuldeep. 7 batsmen should be ok. We don’t need a no.8. Pak struggles more against good pace than spin actually on flat tracks especially.4 seamers + Jaddu -Kuldeep should be good enough.

Edited by maniac
14 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

We trust you Sandy kaka.

of course you trust me.  banjo you 'rascallas' are free to do all kinds of masti, while old volunteers like me have to be the 'adult' in this joint.  

question is, why are your gujarati brethren doing ladies mujra in front of the "enemy". Are gujaratis not patriotic enough?  Poochegaa India.  :p:

10 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

The first 10 overs against Pak is 80 % of the match. If the top order survives Shaheen, we will decimate them.

Nightmare from left arm pacers has left has mentally scarred.  From Amir to 2017 Champions trophy, to Shaheen several times. 

Our brains are conditioned to think it is going to be 2 or 3 down in the first 5 overs of our batting in a big game against them.

twice.

bhuvi has blown their top order more times.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

there is no Aus-Wi anymore. All top 6 are capable of beating each other any day.

In fact SL-Bangla can upset the bottom half of the top 6 a few times and Afghan can be a handful in favorable conditions.

I would  say in tests we would beat then 8-2, ODIs 7-3 and t20s 6-4 in most conditions out of 10 games.

If we are playing greenbros for 10 ODIs, I would feel comfortable guaranteeing that we win at least 7 or even 8 out of 10.   Its the one off game that has that slight chance.  

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

I tend to believe in energy flow...we have had a massive Asian Games by our standards....our sports scene has been on a high...

We have walloped them in Hockey, Squash...Asia Cup.

I think we have positive momentum on our side as a nation..sports and otherwise

Ofcourse they could upset us tomorrow, cricket can throw upsets ..and we could lose.  

But it would be a one off. I am happy to accept that we could lose tomorrow. As long as we win the WC trophy, I am happy to accept a one off loss.

Edited by rangeelaraja
3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

If we are playing greenbros for 10 ODIs, I would feel comfortable guaranteeing that we win at least 7 or even 8 out of 10.   Its the one off game that has that slight chance.  

I think 7-3 is fair. Babar-Rizwan are as competent loi players  as most top orders and their full pace attack is very good: I have a hetero man-crush on Naseem Shah. If PCB don’t f him up, he is the next big thing.