I am feeling super confident for tomorrow & I hate it

maniac

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

Need your views on one thing.   In tomorrow's game, should Ind go with Siraj or Shami.   Considering that Siraj has looked out of sorts in both games of the WC.  (It is obvious that either one will play, not both).   

I would prefer Siraj.

On bad days both can be expensive.

But Siraj of 2023 has more ability than Shami of 2023.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I would prefer Siraj.

On bad days both can be expensive.

But Siraj of 2023 has more ability than Shami of 2023.

Shami is more consistent now though.  But let's just say what we are all feeling. I would be much more comfortable with an attack of Bumrah/Siraj/Hardik/Shami/Kuldeep and hit them 50 overs of high quality bowling and deepen the batting with SKY coming in at 6/7.

5 hours ago, maniac said:

I think 7-3 is fair. Babar-Rizwan are as competent loi players  as most top orders and their full pace attack is very good: I have a hetero man-crush on Naseem Shah. If PCB don’t f him up, he is the next big thing.

He's never going to stay fit enough for long enough.  Going to Pak Umesh Yadav.  "could have been great", but numbers will always be pedestrian.

3 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Shami is more consistent now though.  But let's just say what we are all feeling. I would be much more comfortable with an attack of Bumrah/Siraj/Hardik/Shami/Kuldeep and hit them 50 overs of high quality bowling and deepen the batting with SKY coming in at 6/7.

This would shock a lot of folks.  But I'd be happy with it.

13 hours ago, Lord said:

Didn't know taking 1-2 wickets is 'running through top order' . None of that has impact like Shaheen or Amir's spell.We even lost 2 of those games :giggle:

All these games are comparatively lower in pressure too. CT 2017 final he failed to take any top order wicket.

Taking two top order wickets without allowing them to score much can definitely be classified as running through top order.

This is exactly what Amir and Shaheen have done a couple of times(Amir more than Shaheen)

18 hours ago, sandeep said:

He's never going to stay fit enough for long enough.  Going to Pak Umesh Yadav.  "could have been great", but numbers will always be pedestrian.

yep, he will burn bright for a few years, then succumb. rinse and repeat. happened to amir, is happening to shaheen "akram" afridi, and will happen to naseem "zahid" shah