The non-India fixtures you are looking forward to the most now ?

Number

1. Eng vs SA at Wankhede - England under the pump now. The last time these 2 sides played at Wankhede, it was a proper batting shootout in 2016 T20 WC. 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/world-t20-2015-16-901359/england-vs-south-africa-18th-match-super-10-group-1-951339/full-scorecard

2. Eng vs Aus at NMS - Both teams in sort of must win situation. Should be a great game in the biggest ground.

3. Pakistan vs Afghanistan - After today's game this should be another mouth watering one at Chepauk, would be disappointing if Afghans don't runs Pak close. Pak vs BD should also be a good game at Eden but I think BD won't be able to handle pace there.

Just now, Number said:

Yes should be another good game in Bangalore.

One thing I can count on is, Pak is  going to beat NZ and SA. NZ always find a way to give the game on a platter to Pak and South African pace threat will nullify in Chennai.

F@@@k Pak lucky to face SA in Chennai...  But their spinners are shite...  Shadab won them in Sydney in T20 WC...  But he is out of form. 

I reckon that will be a close game.  SA pacers are still level above Pakistan. 

5 minutes ago, Number said:

Yes should be another good game in Bangalore.

One thing I can count on is, Pak is  going to beat NZ and SA. NZ always find a way to give the game on a platter to Pak and South African pace threat will nullify in Chennai.

Aussie pacers weren't nullified in chennai. We were 2/3 and would have been 4/14. They can totally cause a collapse within first powerplay 

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

F@@@k Pak lucky to face SA in Chennai...  But their spinners are shite...  Shadab won them in Sydney in T20 WC...  But he is out of form. 

I reckon that will be a close game.  SA pacers are still level above Pakistan. 

SA spinners are better. Maharaj,Shamsi and Markram.

Shadab is good in T20 but poor in ODIs

4 minutes ago, the don said:

Shadab will be lucky to play another game this wc. Usama mir incoming. Maybe even abrar will get in by then.

Are they good batsmen as Shadab also bats at 7? 

Fakhar should replace Imam too. Need some fire at the top.

Just now, Lord said:

Are they good batsmen as Shadab also bats at 7? 

Fakhar should replace Imam too. Need some fire at the top.

Imam is the biggest fraud ever. Steadily gets runs on flat pattas. Even in tests Abdullah has out batted him since his debut. 
Usama mir is a good ball striker but not as strong in defence.

56 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Aussie pacers weren't nullified in chennai. We were 2/3 and would have been 4/14. They can totally cause a collapse within first powerplay 

9 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Aus pacers were lethal vs Ind at chennai with the new ball.  So, i think SA pacers will do the same vs Pak.. (though SA hv a mental block against poyzz in icc events)

Only one ball that got Rohit was a wicket taker. Both Iyer and Kishan played horrendous shots to gift their wickets. Kohli got beaten in channel a few times but that's usual. Pakistani openers don't go for outrageous shots, I see them surviving on that track.