Ex-Indian cricketers and fans who feel " bad " for Pakistan cricket are totally ignorant of Pak

rangeelaraja

They don't deserve any pity or sympathy.   Subjecting them to endless humiliation is the only way to keep them in check.

From the time I started following cricket passionately as a 9/10 year old  some during the 1996 world cup....Pak have played an idiotic card of genetic superiority over us..just because they had a better cricket team then for a few years.

That we are physically weaker and lesser people ..Indians can't produce fast bowlers, we are "cowards".....etc etc..

Even now every other TV channel still mocks a brave PoW like Abhinandan with racially a steeped skit. 

They don't deserve any sympathy.......we should treat their cricket and country like dirt. And that would only mean being fair to them

Let them do whatever they want in their country. We have shown aur aukaat and culture by welcoming them with open arms despite their PCB Chief referring to us as dushmaan mulk. And their team has shown their aukaat with their performance so far.

Edited by Bublu Bhuyan

I always enjoy their losses as they enjoy ours and nothing wrong in it. That's what rivalries are there for.

Their channels and media are idiots, similar to ours, though I have found their current team's cricketers except Rizwan quite likeable. The way they love Kohli is sometimes inexplicable. The way Shaheen gave that gift to Bumrah for his newborn son was such a sweet gesture. 

I doubt anyone is feeling bad. All of them have now learnt how to fake sympathy after they have learnt it from the best ie pakistanis. 

Anyone who thinks Bhaji or Gambhir have any sympathy for anything pakistan is what in hindi we call big C... 

The only reason some may be 'feeling bad' is due to the matches between the two becoming one sided beat downs in recent years. 

However Pakistan still have quite the lead in encounters overall if you exclude T20. 

Format Matches India won Pakistan won Draw/Tie/NR
Test 59 9 12 38
ODI 135 57 73 5
T20I 12 9 3 0
Total 206 74 88 43

On 10/29/2023 at 4:42 AM, Bublu Bhuyan said:

Let them do whatever they want in their country. We have shown aur aukaat and culture by welcoming them with open arms despite their PCB Chief referring to us as dushmaan mulk. And their team has shown their aukaat with their performance so far.

Dushman mulk ne kitni izzat di. Taras jaayenge ab yeh India se khelne ke liye.

Napak mulk

On 10/30/2023 at 12:47 AM, Ranvir said:

The only reason some may be 'feeling bad' is due to the matches between the two becoming one sided beat downs in recent years. 

However Pakistan still have quite the lead in encounters overall if you exclude T20. 

Test 59 9 12 38
ODI 135 57 73 5
T20I 12 9 3 0
Total 206 74 88 43

Think ex Indian players want to balance it in all format by winning few bilterals and trilaterals. :phew:

On 10/30/2023 at 6:17 AM, Ranvir said:

Test 59 9 12 38
ODI 135 57 73 5
T20I 12 9 3 0
Total 206 74 88 43

Had bilaterals been played , india would be leading the head to head as well. This Pakistan team is a joke compared to the teams of the past. 

Sometimes flukes happen like CT17 but those are just flukes. Not going to influence their cricket in any meaningful way the way 1983/2011 did for India or 1992 did for them

I think Indian cricketers understand it well. They are not stupid, it is professionalism on their part.

After Zia Ul Haq Pakistan has gone down the toilet with no way out. Those are the decisions they made.

What is the saying "Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas."