Narendra Modi (Panoti) Stadium

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

I am just stating facts as it is. I said India has never won an ICC event since 2014. If I am factually wrong please correct me or prove me wrong.

I never claimed India lost final because of Modi. It's you and insecurities that has come out to defend the beloved PM. 

Read the title, shows your insecurities. 

50 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

This 'panoti' seems to be restricted only to cricket and knockout stages for some reason. Else we seem to habe travelled alright in other sports. And in cricket this isn't restricted to just the senior men's team though the women tbf to them are facing an ATG Aussie team. 

100+ medals in Asian games is because of athletes abilities, but we can’t win ICC event after 2014 is all Mudi’s fault. Musi has to rejine 

32 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Wait what?

Who claimed that we came here to only beat Pakistan? :confused:

For your benefit.

I mentioned that this stadium may not be a big panoti, we beat Pak here.

If we lost to an average Pak side here, I would call it a panoti.

LOL I probably misunderstood. I thought you meant we were satisfied with PAK win. NVM chooooo chooooryyyy!!! :--D

1 hour ago, IndiaWC8311 said:

Gujjus (closet pakistanis) like @Laaloo always finding a way to screw India over

Pathetic crowd

@raki05 is spot on. IF we wanted to have highest chance of winning, we should host final in historic grounds like Chepauk which favor India with knowledgeable fans not shitty placed like ahmedabad

I am in favour of any ground which favours India historically. These Mumbai, Kolkata and now Ahmedabad all had bad memories hinged. Better stick to your fortress doesn’t matter even if ground is in-some remote village and stick to your strength , if we can win on spinning track go for it no need to make foreign media happy. At the end of the day trophy matters , stadium , grounds no one remember.

Our team was good, we only lost coz TM got scared and try to tamper the pitch in most imaginable worst way, even if it was typical Ahmedabad pitch we would have won it. Thes g@ndus rather than trusting our strength they focus on tampering wkt which was hinged to toss outcome. BC pitch bigarani hi hai toh achey se bigado like test matches so that no dependency on toss.

Edited by raki05
10 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

In this entire thread I have never mentioned that we lost due to Narendra Modi Stadium.

I am calling the ruling govt for

1) Making Jay Shah the BCCI Chief

2) Naming a stadium after himself when it wasnt even built by him.

3) politicising the occasion (WC Final) to peddle national sentiments for votes.

4) Stripping Mohali of WC matches

5) mismanaging the tournament openers, arranging a WC opening ceremony 1/4th of the tournament during India Pak Match. 

6) Biasing scheduling of all important games like tournament opener, India Pak match, Finals to this stadium. 

7) Pathetic crowd behaviour, unappreciative, hostile towards tourists.

8) last but not the least, dishing out a horrible pitch for the Finals. 

https://zeenews.india.com/cricket/heres-why-mohali-did-not-get-to-host-a-single-cricket-world-cup-2023-match-bcci-vice-president-explains-2628419.html

Dont bring unnecessary discussions here. 

6 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

We need another partition,too much diversity in this country which leads to subversive activities, impossible to get along like this.

We already had a bloody partition. Those who don't like it here can go to the other side. Spare the rest of us from further partitions. This is a country not your hard drive.

1 minute ago, AuxiliA said:

We already had a bloody partition. Those who don't like it here can go to the other side. Spare the rest of us from further partitions. This is a country not your hard drive.

India will always be fecked because of this kind of attitude ,like modi's sabka saath sabka vikas .

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Appears to be a politically motivated thread :facepalm:

Forget about this thread. I have a general hatred for this concept. It is used to victimize individuals, including newborn babies, newlyweds etc. etc.

I often lose my mind when I hear someone say "their newborn baby brought them good luck, fame and fortune." The same concept is used in the opposite direction too, and that is just ludicrous.

Edited by rageaddict