Time to back this team

59 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Exactly. Backing up the team is all fine, but the lack of intensity today was baffling. They had to bring their A game for the final and they brought their C or D game

You were one sharing thise fielding medals and what not. One bad loss is all it takes to break your fandom. It hurts. Don’t facking rejoice when we win either 10 year old.,

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Juvenile Fans like  @WC2011INDIA and @Sean Bradley were jizzing off in the earlier 10 wins and suddenly find faults after one loss with wild excuses. Fickle minded fans or Pakistanis masquerading here? Buzz off 

Bosedk you should maybe check all my posts before posting. Not once did I do any shabashi of India in those 10 wins. Also, I have been saying since beginning that Australia would be one of the finalists and win the tournament. 

These guys plan well in advance. Cummins didn't play IPL last year to focus on WTC and world cup. The result is for everyone to see. Guy worked behind the scenes with analytics team and Australian moles part of various IPL franchises to get the results. 

18 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Bosedk you should maybe check all my posts before posting. Not once did I do any shabashi of India in those 10 wins. Also, I have been saying since beginning that Australia would be one of the finalists and win the tournament. 

These guys plan well in advance. Cummins didn't play IPL last year to focus on WTC and world cup. The result is for everyone to see. Guy worked behind the scenes with analytics team and Australian moles part of various IPL franchises to get the results. 

OMG! BcCI missed a golden , I mean, platinum opportunity to not name you as the Team Director cum Chief of selector cum Head Coach of India . They missed a diamond like you in search of gold (Dravid) 

2 minutes ago, Lord said:

It spoiled 4 years for me. If its just a Sunday evening for you, I can understand your stance.

We have seen 2003. 2007, 2015, 2019 and many more. It hurts , but I made peace this time because we crossed the SF hurdle. Maybe next time we will pass the final hurdle. Get rid of personal milestone hunting players , we shall prevail. 

Lol @ Support ,Disband at least half of this effing team, start from the scratch with new players and start preparing from right now for the CT 2025 .

As I said before ,Indian cricket from top (Babus ,Top bosses) to bottom( Team Management ,Players) is rotten to the core and till they identify this as the problem ,nothing will change and we'll continue to see the same results .

7 minutes ago, adi B said:

If you can't Win the Finals in favorable home Conditions with this team full of so called "Superstars"  ,then when are you gonna win one exactly ?

In Joberg 2027? In Windies ? Hell nah!

This was the best chance to win it and they screwed it properly !

After 12 years we surpassed the SF hurdle , Maybe in 2035 when Kohli retires , we will win the WC. Abhi ke liye itta hi hoga bas

Edited by coffee_rules
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Aur kitna back kare re, inko back kar kar ke hamara backpain ho raha hai. Enough yaar, galti hamara hai jo inse expectations rakhte hain. 

Before the start of the tournament, I didn't even Mention India In the top 4 picks for the SF thread .I really didn't care about this bunch of fake ,hollow Pretentious star sports Superstars. I didn't care about this team in the LOis after that 2019 debacle (Only care about the tests) .

I was really surprised the way we played in this tournament and that gave me a false hope only to be Shattered at the end !

Back to the basics again, don't care !

3 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

You can't just throw out the whole team just coz they lost one match, even though it was the all important Final. That will be stupid and knee jerk. Just before this final everyone was going gaga over the same team and now they want to throw them out lol. 

Identify the weak links & over the hill players, and replace them. 

Where did I throw away the team? I called out the lack of intensity which was an obvious matter of fact when you compare the two teams.  

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Yes the way the Aussies fielded and we fielded showed everything.

Aussies saved 20 runs in the field

We gave away 20 runs extra with shoddy keeping and no close in fielders or our maharathis not diving to stop a single.

That's a difference of 40 runs right there.