Bangladeshis celebrating India's loss in WC final

Gollum

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

hmmm but but but NRC is the worst thing, mudi is facist, rss/bjp ki sazish.

When the Gov was trying to take steps to identify illegal migrants they were labelled as Fascists and islamophobes

You have it all wrong. If he deports illegal people no one will say a thing.

Now if you start arresting opposition and IT raids and Ed raids etc. then there is a problem.

11 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Hv been following your posts for quite sometime.   U are probably among the few sensible pakistani posters on this forum.   Not giving my judgement based on this post (of yours) but based on overall content from your end. 

Thanks, appreciate it .  I just enjoy good discussion on cricket with people who possess good knowledge of cricket and found most of them on this forum than at any other forum . I also realize it fully it takes real passion and effort to run a cricket forum like this which all of us enjoy for free . The least I can contribute here is by not spoiling any discussion by writing something stupid.  

When I lived in the west I noticed something very different about people from BD.  Many lacked confidence but had this passive aggressive thing going on, as individuals they would be ok, but in groups would suddenly change personality.  

It was weird - they were antagonistic without crossing the line where it became a straight confrontation. 

You know what just think of the naagin dance and you’ll get it.  Loud, trying to be different and macho but unintentionally pathetic and funny, sly and given to group hysteria.  Yeah the naagin dance describes them to a T. 

Pakistanis, on the other hand, whatever the context and whatever our history, I enjoyed most interactions.  Got along quite well with them and both sides tended to avoid discussing the domestic issues back home.  Good people most of them.

Edited by NameGoesHere

It's ironic how their fans support teams like Australia when Australia have cancelled tours to BD even at the slightest hint of security issues.

Didn't realise that so many people are stupid across that border as well. 

Why does India tour Bangladesh ?  We should cancel all future tours of Bangladesh.   No need to play these talentless minnows .

India's schedule is hectic.   The main players .   Just send a 'C' team over there.   

On 11/23/2023 at 10:03 AM, Nikhil_cric said:

It's ironic how their fans support teams like Australia when Australia have cancelled tours to BD even at the slightest hint of security issues.

Didn't realise that so many people are stupid across that border as well. 

Why does India tour Bangladesh ?  We should cancel all future tours of Bangladesh.   No need to play these talentless minnows .

India's schedule is hectic.   The main players .   Just send a 'C' team over there.   

BCCI has good relations with BCB & GoI with Hasina...  Jay Shah ke bas mai nhi tour cancel karna 

On 11/23/2023 at 9:07 AM, NameGoesHere said:

When I lived in the west I noticed something very different about people from BD.  Many lacked confidence but had this passive aggressive thing going on, as individuals they would be ok, but in groups would suddenly change personality.  

It was weird - they were antagonistic without crossing the line where it became a straight confrontation. 

You know what just think of the naagin dance and you’ll get it.  Loud, trying to be different and macho but unintentionally pathetic and funny, sly and given to group hysteria.  Yeah the naagin dance describes them to a T. 

Pakistanis, on the other hand, whatever the context and whatever our history, I enjoyed most interactions.  Got along quite well with them and both sides tended to avoid discussing the domestic issues back home.  Good people most of them.

Whatever Pakistan's state is now - at least historically they have achieved stuff - in hockey, cricket, squash.

Bangladeshis don't so they feel inferior to Pakistan (as well as the bigger India) and same with Pakistanis vis a vis Bangladesh. Even though by socioeconomic indicators Bang is far ahead of Pak. Will take 20-30 years for this mindset to change after Bangladesh achieves something.