Mukesh Kumar - The Kankar Kund Express Fan Club

With my eye for talent, before anyone claims this gem, I am opening a Mukesh Kumar fan club.

Express train Stock Photos, Royalty Free Express train Images |  Depositphotos

In the realm of fantasy comparisons, Brett Lee's thunderbolts seem like a gentle breeze compared to the Kakarkund Express. While Lee's delivery stride was a symphony of speed and precision, Mukesh Kumar's is more of a leisurely stroll – a strategic move to lull the batsmen into a false sense of security before unleashing his masterstroke. While the cricketing world may be obsessed with speed guns and express pace, Mukesh Kumar brings a refreshing change – a reminder that cricket is, after all, a gentleman's game

Who Is Mukesh Kumar? India's Latest Test Debutant vs West Indies And A  Domestic Cricket Star | Cricket News

43 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Ragad Ragad ke got into indian team.. experience cannot be bought in market.. i m impressed seeing he was bowling 135+.. much more bankable than siraj in loi s with his variations.. 

Siraj is blessed with twitch muscle fibres that enable him to bowl pace easily .   He's a natural athlete

Mukku doesn't have that .  If he was 5ks quicker and with a 2.2 m release, he'd be dominating high quality batting lineups.  Very skilled bowler.   Just doesn't have the natural ability to be an elite quick. 

However, we should be able to extract a few years of international cricket from him. 

Edited by Nikhil_cric
2 hours ago, Insidious said:

Should change the title to 'The Kakarkund Trundler  Fan Club'

There is a saying in ICF that ' never trust a kumar'

Who gives a shyt about ICF sayings bro

We are blessed to be living in the Mukku Era.

Edited by SRT_1OO
1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

Strange to see that after one "half decent" performance, we even have gotten a fan club on this bowler.

I didn't watch the game yesterday, saw the scoreboard after all the hoopla on Rinku Singh by the Sports Tak & Sports yaari..and found out Mukesh now has a fan club in ICF. :facepalm:

It is not stranger than seeing nobodies like Umran malik who has done jack shyt in any games and other Jabronis like Mayank Yadav or Tyagi who cant deliver 3 proper balls at a place getting hyped up by keyboard coaches of ICF

Edited by SRT_1OO
1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

Strange to see that after one "half decent" performance, we even have gotten a fan club on this bowler.

I didn't watch the game yesterday, saw the scoreboard after all the hoopla on Rinku Singh by the Sports Tak & Sports yaari..and found out Mukesh now has a fan club in ICF. :facepalm:

It's not a Fan Club.   The thread has been created by a bcci official.  Check his username and the content shared by him in the past, glorifying the credentials of our TM & coaches.  

4 minutes ago, SRT_1OO said:

It is not stranger than seeing nobodies like Umran malik who has done jack shyt in any games and other Jabronis like Mayank Yadav or Tyagi who cant deliver 3 proper balls at a place getting hyped up by keyboard coaches of ICF

Actually Mayank Yadav averages lower than Mukesh in all the domestic formats.

Umran's average is lower than Mukesh in international T20's, while Tyagi despite in worse form of his life averages better than Mukesh in List A (50 over format).

46 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

It's not a Fan Club.   The thread has been created by a bcci official.  Check his username and the content shared by him in the past, glorifying the credentials of our TM & coaches.  

You are just jealous you are not a part of this elusive club

:hysterical:

Edited by Ravi_Shastri
43 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Actually Mayank Yadav averages lower than Mukesh in all the domestic formats.

Umran's average is lower than Mukesh in international T20's, while Tyagi despite in worse form of his life averages better than Mukesh in List A (50 over format).

:hysterical: Playing one FC match pickin up 2 wickets and calling that a lower average is like Sanju Samson saying he is better than Sachin Tendulkar coz he has a higehr average 

Yes Umran Malik's fantastic economy of 10+ in all t20 formats is gonna make up for his ATG avg of 22 in t20i 

7 minutes ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

Yes Umran Malik's fantastic economy of 10+ in all t20 formats is gonna make up for his ATG avg of 22 in t20i 

So Mukesh's economy of 8.5 justifies his average of 47 ?? :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

:hysterical: Playing one FC match pickin up 2 wickets and calling that a lower average is like Sanju Samson saying he is better than Sachin Tendulkar coz he has a higehr average 

Even if you ignore it due to low sample size, he has better average in List A & T20 at good economy. That too while playing for Delhi where Ishant Sharma & Navedeep Saini are first choices...I find it pretty good stats for a first/second change seamer.

3 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

So Mukesh's economy of 8.5 justifies his average of 47 ?? :facepalm:

Even if you ignore it due to low sample size, he has better average in List A & T20 at good economy. That too while playing for Delhi where Ishant Sharma & Navedeep Saini are first choices...I find it pretty good stats for a first/second change seamer.

That's true ,1st 2nd change is tougher, everyone wants the new ball.