India vs Pakistan, under-19 Asia cup

vvvslaxman

9 minutes ago, Number said:

This is a bit of thrashing. Our pacers just couldn't stop bowling wides. Need more time with actually good coaches

Nah Nah.. No need. They just need to turn up. If Deepti and the co. of losers can fetch millions with no effort, these guys sure can get lakhpatis in IPL. Just thoda sa luck, favaoritism, ass licking and they will achive their ultimate goal... The IPL. Don't they dare associate their names with India. Pathetic million dollar bcci should lose all the international assignments. 

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Losing against Pakistan? How bad is our U19 team...LOL.

I mean one can understand if losing against Afg or Nepal, but who loses against Poyzz in the year 2023 :cantstop:

Even their women's side will annihilate our female donkeys. Bangladesh women also better than us. Same with Lanka.

Just play IPL, WIPL whole year, hear some fake praises by superior goras and then sleep happily. Richest board, cricket superpawaaa India. 

Edited by Gollum
15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Even their women's side will annihilate our female donkeys. Bangladesh women also better than us. Same with Lanka.

Just play IPL, WIPL whole year, hear some fake praises by superior goras and then sleep happily. Richest board, cricket superpawaaa India. 

Gollum bhai...you are unnecessarily getting worried. In last 10 years, we played 8 ODIs against them and won 7 off them. Also, played 6 T20s in the same period and won 4. This U19 asia cup is meaningless and just a learning curve. It has nothing to do with IPL. Chill karo yaar

9 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Gollum bhai...you are unnecessarily getting worried. In last 10 years, we played 8 ODIs against them and won 7 off them. Also, played 6 T20s in the same period and won 4. This U19 asia cup is meaningless and just a learning curve. It has nothing to do with IPL. Chill karo yaar

What was the one Odi that India lost? 

18 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

It has got everything to do with it. There is zero intensity in an international game. 

30 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am not worried bro, I just don't care anymore. Want to see BCCI brought down a few pegs, that will soothe me.

33 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Hope Pakistan wins the cup...  Only way BCCI will do some changes.  If not pacers at least pick a wrist spinner? 

Suyash Sharma missed U19 WC last time...  Whose fault was that?  So many useless quota finger spinners were picked....  Same this time. 

Coach & selectors need belt treatment. 

India has been doing well in under-19 world cups because they always put up a good bowling unit. I think this time they went with a lot of batsmen and batsmen who could bowl. Not enough actual bowlers.  Probably they will fix it before the world cup. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I know the wounds of November 19 are still fresh but let's not get carried away here bringing ourselves down to the level of our useless neighbours on all sides. :phehe: