Test 11 Vs SA

21 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I think we don't stand any chance of winning the test series no matter what playing11 we put together.   SA hv gone with full strength squad (unlike their odi side).  Rabada, Ngidi and Jansen are all in the squad.  This trio destroyed us on our last tour barely a couple of yrs ago.   

Coetzee also waiting in the Test Squad..

58 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I think we don't stand any chance of winning the test series no matter what playing11 we put together.   SA hv gone with full strength squad (unlike their odi side).  Rabada, Ngidi and Jansen are all in the squad.  This trio destroyed us on our last tour barely a couple of yrs ago.   

I believe the same. 

Unless we pick tall bowlers and lefties we won't win. 

No pant either. 

Players we would need to win the series there are

Pant

Jaiswal he will play I think

Rinku

Washy 

Prasidh

Harshit

We won't select harshit tyagi etc so it will be tough now. 

We probably won't even pick rinku washy etc. Cause kohli and other useless boys will want to play. 

Edited by harpicP

Winning the toss is must in Centurion...  It will be a nightmare to bat last there with Pitch getting spiced up & all kinds of variable bounce will make life difficult 

Rohit should closely look at toss coin and don't take any chance with Saffers...  We have lost every toss on tour so far

1 hour ago, deepdynamo said:

Ashwin or Shardul

Prasidh or Mukesh

That's the only two spots in question. 

From the Saffers, Rabada and Ngidi- both are not fit I guess. ( for the first test atleast )
They will play Jansen-Coetzee-Burger- Mulder- Maharaj.

Shardul over Ashwin...  If there is one country where Ash is beyond useless it is SA. 

Prasidh over Mukesh should be a easy call...  If Dravid has a single braincells left

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Mike Haysman said Rabada is fit enough for 1st test but Ngidi is struggling. 

Rabada

Jansen

Coetzee 

Mulder 

This could be bowling line up for boxing day

Nope

It's 

Rabada

Coetze

Burger

Jansen

Mulder

Jansen at 8

Mulder at 7

Burger is better than ngidi anyway by the looks of it. Although ngidi wrecked us last time.