Modi will become immortal from Jan 22nd 2024

rangeelaraja

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Loved Modi ji's speech...  Must be his most passionate speech since last 5 years.  Don't care how many times he had to do ratta but it came out nicely. 

Age may have caught up with him but he knew he was the chosen one for this.  

Felt for Advani & MM Joshi somewhat...  Nobody remembers them lol

True bhakts do.  If not for Advani, MMJ, Vajpayee and that generation of BJP politicians, Ram mandir would not be such a huge organic political movemnt. Without a political movement, Mandir would not be built today. Koti Naman unko. Especially Kalyan Singh , the CM of UP in 1992, who sacrificed his political career for the Mandir. They were too soft for Congress. Needed the ruthlessness of Modi-Sa to defeat Congress election machine. 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Loved Modi ji's speech...  Must be his most passionate speech since last 5 years.  Don't care how many times he had to do ratta but it came out nicely. 

Age may have caught up with him but he knew he was the chosen one for this.  

Felt for Advani & MM Joshi somewhat...  Nobody remembers them lol

Modiji is getting old apparently but there one high energy janeudhaari that we missed. We are informed he is true palanhaarey of Hindus and he will take care of our interest but but he wishes to keep it a secret from us. When will he show his care for us ? When that day comes there should similar coronation of Rahul lalla. 

52 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Modiji is getting old apparently but there one high energy janeudhaari that we missed. We are informed he is true palanhaarey of Hindus and he will take care of our interest but but he wishes to keep it a secret from us. When will he show his care for us ? When that day comes there should similar coronation of Rahul lalla. 

That day may never come sadly...  Maybe Sachin Pilot will be the next chosen one:bandit:

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Meanwhile RaGa doing his regular MKG Congressi bewaqoofi 

On 1/22/2024 at 7:43 PM, ravishingravi said:

What about Kar Sevaks ? Sheer firebrands. You can see the intensity. From all states. I did not know anything about them. I still don't know much. I used to think they were some rogue elements. But I was ignorant . Truly sub altern movement. Don't know they achieved it. 

Thank you Bhai for these videos. I can now relive the meldown and how Hindu was cornered in India, Hindu belief system was mutilitated, how a attempted guilt for hundredth of year was established into mindset of Bharatiya civilisation by government of India.

I still remember the day, We lived in a Hindu area of Kolkata, school was closed early, Students were told to go back home and there was no concept of parents to pick kids from school , I was frightened to death and a 15 minute walk from school to home turned into about over 1 hour using varius side streets,  hiding and ensuring to check that there was no sound coming from anywhere before i stepped on any street, ran some distance and then hid again . Street were deserted, all shops closed.

I am sure above was true for most people living in Hindu areas, we were fearful of Muslim armed mobs  ready to enter and vandalise kill us. No wonder, Balasaheb Thakare is regarded so high by Hindus of Mubai, as Police was powerless to protect Hindus against Muslim ire and fear was cemented into Hindu psyche.  We were so fearfull that it was lke Sholay dialogue Gabbar(Muslim) ke taap se tumhe Gabbar(Muslim) Bachaa sakata hai.

Edited by mishra

16 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Disappointed man...  His best speech in years & man still had to use friggin teleprompter

Sorry Lord prabhu shree Ram banta hai:((

Still 8/10 for jazba junoon

Yeah do remind us of your short term memory when you turn 73 / 74. 

50 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

They dont have anything substantial to go after Modi or provide a credible alternative to the majority hindus so all they are left is holding their lullis about a teleprompter- for the same Biden who is a clinical senile and cant string two words together is a great President

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

That means you imply that he is not fit enough to be PM In this age.  

He will cross 75 in his Possible next term.  Ideally he should not run by his party's own set of rules..  But here we are so scrutiny is fair game. 

52 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

They dont have anything substantial to go after Modi or provide a credible alternative to the majority hindus so all they are left is holding their lullis about a teleprompter- for the same Biden who is a clinical senile and cant string two words together is a great President

Biden literally made fun of him during a event while raising toast... Sidhe saadhe Modi G couldn't understand it. 

Hated Biden since then. 

On 1/22/2024 at 7:43 PM, ravishingravi said:

What about Kar Sevaks ? Sheer firebrands. You can see the intensity. From all states. I did not know anything about them. I still don't know much. I used to think they were some rogue elements. But I was ignorant . Truly sub altern movement. Don't know they achieved it. 

Heard last link fully while doing garden by Bull **** Karan Thapar. One can easily conclude that whole questioning and reporting is on the line that Hindus should respect the constitution and law and it was great shame and every Hindu should rise against the BJP, RSS, VHP, No mention of constituion why government of BJP in various states were dismissed, And Narsimha Rao must resign as he is weak leader, if Rajiv was alive it would have never happened. Hindus should be gratefull to Muslims who decided not to go to Pakistan to a extent that they should forget Hinduism and Lord Ram

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Biden literally made fun of him during a event while raising toast... Sidhe saadhe Modi G couldn't understand it. 

Hated Biden since then. 

Condescending prick  Biden is. Modiji had no clue that he was being made fun of. Congressis and our intellectuals joined Biden and mocked his dehatiness. Precious. They were comparing with RaGa who can speak English so well with a polished accent!! :facepalm: 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Condescending prick  Biden is. Modiji had no clue that he was being made fun of. Congressis and our intellectuals joined Biden and mocked his dehatiness. Precious. They were comparing with RaGa who can speak English so well with a polished accent!! :facepalm: 

Raga ke purey khandan me modi ji jaisa charismatic leader nahi hua barring Indira Amma. Raga to phir bhi chutiya hai.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

That means you imply that he is not fit enough to be PM In this age.  

He will cross 75 in his Possible next term.  Ideally he should not run by his party's own set of rules..  But here we are so scrutiny is fair game. 

You don’t make any sense. He is not a young student with a flash memory who can rote learn notes day in day out. 

Should he waste his day in memorizing and rote learning speeches when there are million things to do or leverage technology when it is available.  Teleprompter technology is available for opposition also, yet all of them put together collectively are not good enough to hold a candle to him in oratory.