Definitely an improved bowler. May be i didn't see  him in first class. Whatever it is i can't help think how many Akshdeeps are waiting to replace a Kumar. I am sure there are a lot more skilled bowlers who are not evaluated correctly.How hard it is to assemble all the potential fast bowlers in one place and have them go through some test scenarios. I am sure one can easily see Mukesh is a dead investment.

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Definitely an improved bowler. May be i didn't see  him in first class. Whatever it is i can't help think how many Akshdeeps are waiting to replace a Kumar. I am sure there are a lot more skilled bowlers who are not evaluated correctly.How hard it is to assemble all the potential fast bowlers in one place and have them go through some test scenarios. I am sure one can easily see Mukesh is a dead investment.

Didn't Mukesh pickup 10 wickets in Ranji Trophy as soon he was released from the team.IMO it is too early to pass judgement on Akash.

I feel he will be good against LHB, that ball which he got Duckett out will get him lot of LHB wickets.Once RHB understand his bowling his indippers might not be as effective. I don't recall him taking the ball away from RHB.I fell asleep after lunch.

Just now, putrevus said:

Didn't Mukesh pickup 10 wickets in Ranji Trophy as soon he was released from the team.IMO it is too early to pass judgement on Akash.

I feel he will be good against LHB, that ball which he got Duckett out will get him lot of LHB wickets.Once RHB understand his bowling his indippers might not be as effective. I don't recall him taking the ball away from RHB.I fell asleep after lunch.

These numbers are deceptive. They roll out green pitch against these rubbish sides like Bihar and statpad. But one look at a guy like Mukesh can tell that this guy is not international material.

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

These numbers are deceptive. They roll out green pitch against these rubbish sides like Bihar and statpad. But one look at a guy like Mukesh can tell that this guy is not international material.

Even though I was considering Mukesh okayish in t20s due to lack of available options temporarily...the warcry from Mukesh after getting tailender out in a previous test made me feel to kick him out asap..

4 hours ago, Norman said:

If not for him, we'd have been staring right down at England being 360/3 at the end of the day. Our other bowlers looked trash today for most parts and for some reason kuldeep was underbowled too. 

Delayed introduction of kuldeep and underuse of Kuldeep in addition to lack of aggressive field set for Foakes when he was new to the crease. He did exactly that in the first test. We may very well lose this if our batsmen manage to f*** this up.

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Delayed introduction of kuldeep and underuse of Kuldeep in addition to lack of aggressive field set for Foakes when he was new to the crease. He did exactly that in the first test. We may very well lose this if our batsmen manage to f*** this up.

Field setting and manipulating fields according to players is crucial to win test cricket matches

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

is there any doubt that we will fold for 200 or so?

7 minutes ago, AKane said:

Arshdeep and Akashdeep..... Imagine them playing together in T20 WC. Fun for the commentators..... "Arshdeep from one end, Akashdeep from the other".

they will be deep in the "-deep" jokes