Arvind Kejriwal Arrested in Liquor scam policy

Austin 3:!6

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Kejri's rise in 2011 coincided with Arab Spring which was designed to topple regimes...  It's no hidden secret US hated UPA 2.0 and with India's relations with China on a upswing it felt threatened. 

2014 fall of UPA is mostly on CIA and deep state. 

Now when Modi has refused to toe their line as well...  The agent Kejru was activated again.

Kejri was always their agent. I don't know if the common public know this. I'm excited that he got arrested at least. Hopefully kejri reveals more stuff now. I doubt it but its a start nonetheless. Regardless of politics, west wants to keep India under control.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

But Agent Modi is funded by WEF, so it wins over the CIA deep theoats, erm deep state :giggle:

We don't want to lose track of that as well. Maybe Modi is doing the diplomatic thing in keeping touch with world affairs. Maybe not. We can never tell. Trusting someone as the savior also is not a good option.

6 hours ago, raki05 said:

Bloody who are these hypocrite to take a note of it, or watching the situation closely, As if india or Indians care about them. Germany itself is turning in go Islamic state and talking about Indian democracy .

Ever since the world wars, Germany has not been in German control. We should develop some pity on them and hopefully their situation improves and take back the control of their country. Remember they were not our oppressors. Everyone hates Hitler but I hate churchill more. churchill the royal bastard was more of a arrogant, racist, war mongering, genocidal maniac than Hitler

The power that is in charge of Germany and all of the West does not like this move because we caught one of their agents. That's why all this fuss. @Lone Wolf summed up the situation pretty good in his post.

On 3/22/2024 at 6:43 PM, diga said:

Instead of the title being first cm to be arrested, why should not the title be first sitting CM to be proved of corruption charges?

Lalu Prasad had his corruption charges proven as well. He resigned and appointed his wife before arrest though. Even he had enough shame to resign from the CM post even if he considered his post to be a monarchy. Kejriwal doesn't even have that kind of shame. 

56 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Lalu Prasad had his corruption charges proven as well. He resigned and appointed his wife before arrest though. Even he had enough shame to resign from the CM post even if he considered his post to be a monarchy. Kejriwal doesn't even have that kind of shame. 

Years back, I estimated that even Lalu is better than kejriwal on basis of level of principals in their politics. Kejriwal has now proven same theory on separate scale.

13 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Possible. It is double edged sword.

Can help BJP in Delhi Punjab but can also hurt BJP in these and other states 

no this will backfire spectacularly for BJP if the allegations are proved false,Kejriwal will become a national hero overnight.

32 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

no this will backfire spectacularly for BJP if the allegations are proved false,Kejriwal will become a national hero overnight.

False ? Why are so many still in prison in same scam. If it was false Sisodia would have been out long back.

Edited by mishra

14 minutes ago, mishra said:

False ? Why are so many still in prison in same scam. If it was false Sisodia would have been out long back.

i will give you that but they have to prove a sitting CM is complicit,the burden of proof is much greater.heck the 2 scam assholes got away so i can see this going the same way.

whether he comes out or not, if delhi elects him again, then we are a stupid nation. I guess he may run out of delhi and compete in another part of the country where there is a void not filled by any party. I think his political career is toast after this if people keep their brains intact.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

whether he comes out or not, if delhi elects him again, then we are a stupid nation. I guess he may run out of delhi and compete in another part of the country where there is a void not filled by any party. I think his political career is toast after this if people keep their brains intact.

The problem was Delhi BJP they could wrest control from Congress. 

11 hours ago, mishra said:

Bail is not given under PMLA, I think. Otherwise nothing has been proven too. People may understand the bias centre is showing in arresting only opposition members without proving guilt in court

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

We have been stupid for 70 years. Can continue for some more time