Tilak Varma's tactic of turning down single

vvvslaxman

Bizzare tactic.   Varma's batting isn't that good either.    Windies tour was the only instance where he did something productive.  Since then, he has had fair number of chances. His batting has looked way below par even on flat pitches.   He should not be in the scheme of things for upcoming WT20.    

10 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Bizzare tactic.   Varma's batting isn't that good either.    Windies tour was the only instance where he did something productive.  Since then, he has had fair number of chances. His batting has looked way below par even on flat pitches.   He should not be in the scheme of things for upcoming WT20.    

Yea. He acted like Henrique klassen, Russell.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

That was crazy. More i see Tilak varma more i notice some kind of attitude. He is not even a finished article.  He is nowhere close to Jaiswal level. 

Varma is very talented...  But seems he is going Kishan Pandu way a little bit.  He is very young so still some time for him to get his head straight. 

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

That was crazy. More i see Tilak varma more i notice some kind of attitude. He is not even a finished article.  He is nowhere close to Jaiswal level. 

I don't think this is something Tilak would do on his own, infact if you remember Tim David hit one ball of Rashid where they could have easily taken 2 as it was stopped right at the boundary, but Tim only took 1.

I think this was instruction from MI mgmt, to keep Tim away from Rashid. Hence that's why Tilak was not taking singles.

10 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

I don't think this is something Tilak would do on his own, infact if you remember Tim David hit one ball of Rashid where they could have easily taken 2 as it was stopped right at the boundary, but Tim only took 1.

I think this was instruction from MI mgmt, to keep Tim away from Rashid. Hence that's why Tilak was not taking singles.

Whoever made that decision needs to be fired.

11 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Still they chose to send Tim David ahead of Pandya? 

Pandu spent two years in the same camp as Rashid and should have had the ball to come out and face him instead of hiding in the dug out like Dhoni

2 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Still they chose to send Tim David ahead of Pandya? 

Pandu spent two years in the same camp as Rashid and should have had the ball to come out and face him instead of hiding in the dug out like Dhoni

Then he couldn't have become hero after last over finish