Caste discussion in Indian cricket and TN cricket

Real McCoy

7 hours ago, Vicks57 said:

Clearly you haven't come to terms with your inferiority complex. If Brahmins do something, I will do it. Clearly, you accept that Brahmins have some superior moral sense to you on some level. Vedas give me license to eat beef. So I will do it. The worst form of idolatry is the idolatry of the book. This kind of thinking itself speaks volume about the position of Brahmins in warped view of Hindu/Indian Society. 

Maybe you have changed or maybe you haven't because you say everything in past tense.

This Brahmin superiority complex must be crushed. 

Vedas gives you license to eat beef! Certainly a scroll or theLiar alumni can say that. Eat beef because you like it, don’t concoct falsehood reading DPatnaik types Mlecchas

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Vedas gives you license to eat beef! Certainly a scroll or theLiar alumni can say that. Eat beef because you like it, don’t concoct falsehood reading DPatnaik types Mlecchas

Please read the full conversation before commenting.:facepalm:

Those aren't my words or my thoughts.

Read the full exchange between me and the guy with Djokovic profile photo.

Dumbass

Edited by Vicks57
Works to words spelling mistake

7 hours ago, Vicks57 said:

There was/is no Brahmin persecution in TN.  

Your whole party started off with that anti-Brahmin movement. Justice party was the reason for DK and other Dravidian party goons targeted Brahmins to chase them out of TN. There are scores of Iyers and Iyengar colonies in Old Mysore region who have taken refuge because of that political movement. Listen to this EVR terrorist :

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, mishra said:

TBH, Brahmins are most persecuted bunch in Modern India. Reason is not that non Brahmins want to persecute the Brahmin. They still mostly see them and  treat them with respect  in Society and infact are following exactly what Brahmins did (Seek Knowledge and educate and Brahmins are not against it). After destruction of various places (Universities and temples) from where Brahmins can get guidance and prescriptions to culturally /socially evolve the society, Now they are softly blaming Brahmins for not being able to evolve the Society. My question is even others failed on their duty. Kshatriya spectacularly failed defending borders, Vaishyas spectacucularly failed Generating Weath. Kshudras spectacularly failed managing the operations of country. But Brahmins are picked.

Bottomline is, reason for there persecution is down to non Bharat interest of eradicating Hindu ethos and culture by employing modern soft persecution tools and remove Bhrahmins altogether who are seen like Sachin Tendulkar in batting lineup of Bharat , Hindus, India ethos and culture. And I see, Its working, Brhmins are slowly getting away from Brahminism in true sense. Question to ask is, can Bharat save its Brahmins?

Spot on. Its a total failure of our system which either led to or propagated by various invasions or a bit of both. I think in the cities the case of decline of Brahminism is there. I see some brahmins eating biryani. I'm not sure but I heard Sachin eats beef. A Mumbai Iyer I met in US eats beef. Shreyas Iyer's favorite food is Chicken. From Austerity to Hedonism. These brahmins are supposed to be mentors to others. What kind of mentors would the future hold for India.

If everyone does as they please, there won't be any culture. This collapse will be total and will be worse than pre Independence times. We will have India ruled by Indians who may not resemble their ancestors in spirit. The colonial Indologists wet dream will finally be coming close to fruition. We will be in the mercy of world powers if we are not already.

PS - Sorry for taking on a negative tangent but sometimes these things need to be heard and avoided. Not meant to be dwelled on.

7 hours ago, diga said:

EWS or economically weaker section includes all the people of the state earning lower income and not just Brahmins...  and no Brahmin willingly applies for it unlike other castes 

Muslims are majority of beneficiaries of EWS as they are made to qualify under EWS and not under special OBC category as done in some states. When Kar removed Ms from OBCs, they were told they would qualify under EWS with a larger quota of 10%

More of a class Issue in TN cricket, most players are from Chennai and from the rich schools. If you take all the TN international players, they must have studied in those 2-3 schools. 

but after TNPL , things are changing. 

12 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Spot on. Its a total failure of our system which either led to or propagated by various invasions or a bit of both. I think in the cities the case of decline of Brahminism is there. I see some brahmins eating biryani. I'm not sure but I heard Sachin eats beef. A Mumbai Iyer I met in US eats beef. Shreyas Iyer's favorite food is Chicken. From Austerity to Hedonism. These brahmins are supposed to be mentors to others. What kind of mentors would the future hold for India.

If everyone does as they please, there won't be any culture. This collapse will be total and will be worse than pre Independence times. We will have India ruled by Indians who may not resemble their ancestors in spirit. The colonial Indologists wet dream will finally be coming close to fruition. We will be in the mercy of world powers if we are not already.

PS - Sorry for taking on a negative tangent but sometimes these things need to be heard and avoided. Not meant to be dwelled on.

I despise the gora right, but you might find this interesting. It's partly a conflict between entropy and order, latter being represented pretty much by any culture and civilization along with its practises which by virtue of still being around has proven itself Lindy. Order needs effort, boundaries and discipline to preserve though. 

TN was way ahead of the curve on wokeness. Brahmins have been reduced to 3% and yet they are beating the hell out of them. In fact indoctrination in universities is top notch almost CCP level. Most of the staunch Brahmin hatred comes from Brahmins. 

3 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

I despise the gora right, but you might find this interesting. It's partly a conflict between entropy and order, latter being represented pretty much by any culture and civilization along with its practises which by virtue of still being around has proven itself Lindy. Order needs effort, boundaries and discipline to preserve though. 

From this video, it says that arguments, debates always lead to the left and to entropy and decay. This is very true in my experience of life and I feel something sick by the end of it. I'm never a people pleaser and whenever I feel compelled to do it, the mind numbing amount of detail involved in debates plus the diplomacy involved in reaching a conclusion is probably not worth it. I guess the purpose of this thread is also in vain that we may not reach an agreement in the end just quarrel. Kali Yuga is known as the dark age but its most important translation is its an age of quarrel.

I had this view for some time now that democracy ultimately leads to communism or one of its variants. Its a multiheaded monster just like the chtululu or the hydra. This video confirms it as the beareaucracy of nation states is like an enemy cabal and it pushes towards entrophy.

The order is not a natural thing is known and it requires effort and discipline to sustain it. Order and Entropy are congruent with our philosophy, our names of these things being Sattva and Tamas respectively, with Rajas, beign the creation of a great civilization among other things.

The author of this video makes a point about religiousness in the opening few minutes. I guess this is important because these are valuable lessons from the past which have been passed to us. When Bhishma Pitamah was asked for any advice to the Pandavas on his death bed, he said "I took an oath to protect the king of the Kuru dynasty at all costs while I should have taken an oath to protect the Kingdom over the King". That was a profound moment for me when I watched it with adult eyes. Krishna defers to Bhishma as it involves real human regrets over some talk from himself which would be a divine revelation.

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

TN was way ahead of the curve on wokeness. Brahmins have been reduced to 3% and yet they are beating the hell out of them. In fact indoctrination in universities is top notch almost CCP level. Most of the staunch Brahmin hatred comes from Brahmins. 

I have no idea what they teach in universities these days but I see overall unhappiness smeared across many faces Brahmin or not behind the smiles for insta.

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Your whole party started off with that anti-Brahmin movement. Justice party was the reason for DK and other Dravidian party goons targeted Brahmins to chase them out of TN. There are scores of Iyers and Iyengar colonies in Old Mysore region who have taken refuge because of that political movement. Listen to this EVR terrorist :

This is bad man. Looks more like EVR maybe a british agent.

On 4/17/2024 at 1:23 AM, Vicks57 said:

There was/is no Brahmin persecution in TN.  Mumbai is the financial capital of India. Dharavi is full of Tamils.

You couldn’t anymore wrong. 

“if you see a snake and a brahmin kill the brahmin first” wasn’t this said by a man who should have been put in mental asylum.

Parpanan [a derogatory term for Brahmins] should be driven away from this land,” EVR 

“To destroy caste discrimination burn the pictures of Nehru and Gandhi and also the Constitution of India. If all these methods fail to give us results, then we should start beating and killing the Brahmins; we should start burning their houses.”

There are many statements on Brahmin woman which are terrible. Want EVR who put slippers on Rama’s idol ? This is persecution.

Look at any video of Ashwin or Vishy Anand and you'll see roaches with their casteist vitriol in the comments section. All thanks to DK/DMK clowns who will hide all their shortcomings with anti Brahmin vitriol. I mean come on, their population is 1-2%, hardly any role in government, public office, heck even government jobs, a group not prone to violence or aggressive demands, mostly law abiding, no reservation benefits. Why the insecurity? Inferiority complex driven rage? Most of the fights/violence are between OBCs and SCs....not just in TN but also in the Hindi heartland.

Anyway don't really believe in this caste nonsense, speaking as a Hindu, just hope all castes unite.....that is also RSS/BJP's ultimate aim....uniting all Hindus (and other willing dharmics) under one umbrella and doing away with caste (as Veer Savarkar had envisioned/prophesized). This is what scares the daylights out of Islamists, missionaries and leftists, they had a free run for over 6 decades, couldn't eradicate our religion (DMK heir and his group still talk about eradicating us, see their language), and now we are stronger than ever before. 

Edited by Gollum

On 4/17/2024 at 7:15 AM, coffee_rules said:

Ontopic:  It’s become open season to demean a caste for over representation. Power hitting or pace bowling is not a caste or race thing, esp in Cricket where it is purely and has to be based on merit.  Asians can’t play victim card and do RR because they’re underrepresented in NFL . Caste abuse is normalized in India and it can’t be or shouldn’t be tolerated in ICF!! 

Monday our enemies will target Brahmins, Tuesday Yadavs, Wednesday Kshatriyas, Thursday call Jats uncivilized....during Delhi riots they abused our Dalit brethren who fought off the jihadi scum....target is all Hindus, divide us and weaken us from within, make us feel ashamed or guilty. Nahi chalega. 

On 4/17/2024 at 10:53 AM, Vicks57 said:

Cho, Subbu, Gurumurthy types are the norm in rest of India. Subbu is a Delhi Politician. He is not related to TN politics.

Brahmin community is like 10 percent of India. How on earth did they manage to get EWS quota of 10 percent?

I am not against economic reservation but 10 percent ???There was no protest, no commission and EWS was handed to them on a silver platter.

Mandal commission and the fight to get OBC reservation was a tumultuous process. Lots of suicides, burnt bodies, civil unrest.

That by itself speaks volumes about the power of Brahmins in RSS, BJP.

JSD?:phehe::phehe: Dude is a joke.  Idiot lives in lala land.

Annamalai is a huge disappointment despite being an educated person with experience in administration.

There was/is no Brahmin persecution in TN.  Mumbai is the financial capital of India. Dharavi is full of Tamils.

Even Muslims are eligible for EWS. 

44 minutes ago, Gollum said:

If that is a jab at the janeu, I assume you don't know much about Hinduism. All castes can wear janeu. 

Thanks for providing context. I thought that was a gay move by the guy :laugh: I was wondering what's the connection between caste, political problems and some guy making a pass at Ashwin

47 minutes ago, Gollum said:

If that is a jab at the janeu, I assume you don't know much about Hinduism. All castes can wear janeu. 

I also had to look up janeu online to find out it meant poonul. Its known as such in Tamil. I can't think of a non-brahmin wearing a poonul in TN. So for your average Tamil, wearing one means you are a brahmin. I know its not restricted to brahmins in other states by my association with other states people in the US