Why don't Indian youngsters and other players not have as much respect for Kohli as they do for Sachin, dhoni etc?

2003 was a fluke and it is not remembered by anyone. Beating over the hill Pakistani team where Akram, Younis played their last match is heralded by some geniuses as some sort of achievement.

2023 India was by far best team , finals where Kohli did not see India thru ended up as a loss. 

On 5/4/2024 at 7:49 PM, New guy said:

You can see youngsters when they talk about dhoni how much respect they have. Even when he was still playing. Similar things was there for Sachin.

Kohli is a huge brand like them. Commentators praise him a lot and hype him. But I don't see the same respect and statements coming from other players and youngsters. Max I see is from some RCB players who are seniors like faf or Maxwell. But other youngsters in the same team and other team players pretend he doesn't even exist when he is supposed to be one of India all time greats in all formata. 

What is different here?

I have a theory but will wait for others replies first. 

Cause kohli is a loser who as captain never won anything. Dhoni won everything 

Kohli did great in tests. He was a formidable captain. Finished 1st for 5 years but his selection blunders in LOI will always hurt him. Plus he never really gave any chances to youngsters to step up either.

8 hours ago, putrevus said:

2003 was a fluke and it is not remembered by anyone. Beating over the hill Pakistani team where Akram, Younis played their last match is heralded by some geniuses as some sort of achievement.

2023 India was by far best team , finals where Kohli did not see India thru ended up as a loss. 

2023 india was one of the strongest teams in history of odi world cup. Not just India's. 

We just got unlucky in finals and failed under pressure. 

I blame rohit. Dumb ass idiot got out to Maxwell of all people. Opening is the easiest to face after 5 overs. 

On 5/5/2024 at 1:56 AM, Real McCoy said:

Actually he is praising him that he is smooth with the ladies which is far from reality. Midget got lucky

No woman genuinely finds Sachin attractive lmao. There is more to getting woman than looks ofcourse. Charisma, physique/leanness, personality etc all matter. But I highly doubt Sachin is a womaniser. 

44 minutes ago, Kron said:

No woman genuinely finds Sachin attractive lmao. There is more to getting woman than looks ofcourse. Charisma, physique/leanness, personality etc all matter. But I highly doubt Sachin is a womaniser. 

Perhaps he has some hidden attributes that are not visible. There were salacious rumours in the 90s/00s that the reason Sacchy-boi kept adjusting his "box" down there was because of his humongous you-know-what.

50 minutes ago, Kron said:

2023 india was one of the strongest teams in history of odi world cup. Not just India's. 

We just got unlucky in finals and failed under pressure. 

I blame rohit. Dumb ass idiot got out to Maxwell of all people. Opening is the easiest to face after 5 overs. 

didn't get "unlucky". the great BCCI, TM screwed up in pitch choice. and then there was the choking element from our "great" MO

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

didn't get "unlucky". the great BCCI, TM screwed up in pitch choice. and then there was the choking element from our "great" MO

It wasnt just BCCI, it was in consultation with senior members lie Rohit, Kohli etc and they agreed.

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

Perhaps he has some hidden attributes that are not visible. There were salacious rumours in the 90s/00s that the reason Sacchy-boi kept adjusting his "box" down there was because of his humongous you-know-what.

The rumors on reddit are not worth a rats ass, there are people there who claimed he was a pedo. No point in blindly parroting those guys

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kron said:

Power and money and fame can triumph all of what you claimed my dude, you have a million real life examples

Its always hilarious to me to see real life incels/loners pretend to know what gets women! I am none of those you claimed but had no trouble getting really attractive women all my life (I am very short, had an over bite most of my life, was below average income, am below average looks, am dark, yet my wife looks like a super model, is taller than me, and earns more than me).  I didnt even have money or power or fame like Sachin for most of my life, but have got women who were  8 to 10, all my life since i was 15, and it was mostly i who left them than the other way around! I have NEVER been lonely except few months when i was getting over relationships or busy with travel/career. all of which was my choice, and am in my late 30s now!

I even had attractive women throw themselves at me last 7 years, both at work and in in private,  when i have been happily married and had to say no. And again i am no where near as rich or powerful or famous as Sachin, and I am same height and worse looking and poorer and less famous and darker!

Edited by New guy
4 hours ago, New guy said:

Power and money and fame can triumph all of what you claimed my dude, you have a million real life examples

Its always hilarious to me to see real life incels/loners pretend to know what gets women! I am none of those you claimed but had no trouble getting really attractive women all my life (I am very short, had an over bite most of my life, was below average income, am below average looks, am dark, yet my wife looks like a super model, is taller than me, and earns more than me).  I didnt even have money or power or fame like Sachin for most of my life, but have got women who were  8 to 10, all my life since i was 15, and it was mostly i who left them than the other way around! I have NEVER been lonely except few months when i was getting over relationships or busy with travel/career. all of which was my choice, and am in my late 30s now!

I even had attractive women throw themselves at me last 7 years, both at work and in in private,  when i have been happily married and had to say no. And again i am no where near as rich or powerful or famous as Sachin, and I am same height and worse looking and poorer and less famous and darker!

@velu do you believe this?  looks like an incel rant to me :hmmm:or he must be vijayakanth. women are dying to be with him claimed many on the internet :winky:

Don't think he is far off from them.

Most youngsters have admiration for him.

Sachin is worshipped as a batting god, humble man who carried himself well.

While Kohli is more admired for his aggressive mindset and the alpha attitude he has.

7 hours ago, New guy said:

Bhai ye kuch jaada ho gaya:phehe:

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kron said:

Lol have you seen some of the chhapri tiktok influencers these days and the kind of SM following they have got. Sachin looks like a super model compared to many of them. Besides being a 'midget' ain't that much of a problem, even Bollywood superstars like Salmon Bhai and Aamir are midgets. 

Edited by AuxiliA
6 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Lol have you seen some of the chhapri tiktok influencers these days and the kind of SM following they have got. Sachin looks like a super model compared to many of them. Besides being a 'midget' ain't that much of a problem, even Bollywood superstars like Salmon Bhai and Aamir are midgets. 

Infact Salman is tallest of the three khans

The real midgets are aamir and sarook

5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Infact Salman is tallest of the three khans

The real midgets are aamir and sarook

Maybe. Salman is bulky. SRK is slim, looks taller than he actually is. 

SRT dated Anjali when he wasn't actually an estsblished cricketer and cricket itself wasn't that big a sport in India. While she was a pediatrician. 

Surely must have had some qualities to charm women in his days. Can't judge his personality now when we have seen him growing to be a middle aged man.

1 hour ago, AuxiliA said:

ah absolutely not. i have seen so many short guys with tall ladies. height isnt the issue at all. yea thats true. sachin is better than those guys. i mean for an athlete, he doesnt quite look the part if you know what i mean. 

9 hours ago, New guy said:

interesting that you needed to highlight that you were darker. india is pathetic when it comes to skin complex. 

in no way is someone inferior cause they are darker lol. features is what matters for looks but india obviously associates dark skin with negative connotations in the modelling world or just in general. 

Respect has to be earned.

All Kohli does is to abuse his own players..he mocked Ashwin, he was showing attitude to SKY when he hasn't even debut. Pandya too has that and he was abusing Shami in last IPL.

Such things don't go down with people well. They may like Kohli the player but not Kohli the human.

Had Kohli kept the abuses to other teams but not to his own players, people would have respected him much much more than what he is today.

Players of the past were much more well behaved against youngsters. Ganguly till date is respected by any cricketer who played under him. Yuvi, Kaif, Harbhajan, Zaheer, Nehra, Sehwag everyone has mentioned it so many times how Ganguly helped them when they were young. 

The way Sachin was carried over in the ground post 2011 WC...that simply states how much respect he had amongst youngsters. That respect even MS can't match no matter how much "Thala for a reason" trends on Social Media.

20 minutes ago, Kron said:

interesting that you needed to highlight that you were darker. india is pathetic when it comes to skin complex. 

in no way is someone inferior cause they are darker lol. features is what matters for looks but india obviously associates dark skin with negative connotations in the modelling world or just in general. 

Yep, dark people are considered unlikeable in Indian society.