The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

And they have no problem with consumption of animal products like Leather and gelatine . It does not matter if you are Vegetarian or non-Vegetarian , all of us benefit from the suffering of helpless Animals. We just chose to ignore it.
You shouldn't generalize like that. I know numerous vegetarians, myself included, who have never used leather products (not even belts or sofas) or ate gelatin. Of course that is not to say that there are no people who are vegetarian and make use of those products, but most of those are forced (due to family or religious pressure) into being vegetarian. And how do we benefit from the suffering of animals?

I am a veggie but eat eggs 

I looked at my pics from 3 years back-that time  given up even eggs including Mayo,Cakes and other treats that had eggs in it etc- damn I look a million bucks(obviously by my standards) compared to now....feel so phaat now :wall:  

Edited by maniac

3 hours ago, maniac said:

I am a veggie but eat eggs 

I looked at my pics from 3 years back-that time  given up even eggs including Mayo,Cakes and other treats that had eggs in it etc- damn I look a million bucks(obviously by my standards) compared to now....feel so phaat now :wall:  

Don't blame giving up egg for that, but blame your desk job, your 9-5 hours, you sitting on your arse and eating cheese pizza with Onion and Green Pepper/Jalapeno as topping and not working out and stufff instead. 

Thats what gaaat you phaaat.:giggle:

i am anemic now and taking iron tablets all because of following a vegetarian diet for 1.5 years .

decided to stop meat and beer to lose weight . i lost weight but i get tired easily these days

not saying veg food is healthy , if not taken peoprely it cant cover all our necessary nutrients and minerals

9 hours ago, velu said:

i am anemic now and taking iron tablets all because of following a vegetarian diet for 1.5 years .

decided to stop meat and beer to lose weight . i lost weight but i get tired easily these days

not saying veg food is healthy , if not taken peoprely it cant cover all our necessary nutrients and minerals

Eat palak paneer or any spinach dish everyday!

But on a serious note, are you sure your tiredness is the result of an unbalanced diet? It can also be work stress. I had my master check up 2 years ago and the doctor told me that because I spent 9-10 hours in an office job I didn't get the necessary vitamins which is why I felt low in energy.  He then became philosophical as to how human bodies are designed for physical work in open air instead of sedentary office job in close air conditioned rooms.

I suggest you devote some time of your day to any form of work out, a 20 minute run everyday may bring good results.