Was Agarkar more tailunted than Akram?

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Happy birthday to this great man. Won us a test in Australia out of nowhere. :hatsoff: 

Very very underrated odi bowler.... first Indian bowler I saw who could bowl quick inswinging yorkers regularly.... even though that would be sorrounded by a couple of full tosses and a couple of half volleys before and after.

Jokes Apart incredible athlete and fielder and also a handy bat.

100 at Lords and a match winning innings against Lanka in Sharjah who used to be our bogey team then and also had the fastest 50 by an Indian batsman in ODis for a while where other sweet memories of the original “sir”

Edited by maniac
6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Very very underrated odi bowler.... first Indian bowler I saw who could bowl quick inswinging yorkers regularly.... even though that would be sorrounded by a couple of full tosses and a couple of half volleys before and after.

100 at Lords and a match winning innings against Lanka in Sharjah who used to be our bogey team then and also had the fastest 50 by an Indian batsman in ODis for a while where other sweet memories of the original “sir”

and he calls out Dhoni in T20s which is very much warranted. Sir Aggy :hatsoff:

42 minutes ago, Khota said:

This thread reminds me of some other forum where they make it a habit of belitteling Indian bowler and batsman. We are better than that.

Have you read the context of the thread and understood the tone of it

Having said that I seriously believe Agarkar was a better “sportsman” than Akram and a better human being by all accounts.

Edited by maniac
8 hours ago, maniac said:

That 50 is still the fastest in ODIs.

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

That 50 is still the fastest in ODIs.

Damn that’s a shame...in the IPL era I was expecting  atleast someone to have broken it already ..I was thinking Sehwag broke it at some point but maybe not...Sir Aggy :hatsoff:

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, maniac said:

Have you read the context of the thread and understood the tone of it

Having said that I seriously believe Agarkar was a better “sportsman” than Akram and a better human being by all accounts.

I love Agarkar. He has more integrity than all Indian cricket players. He freely speaks his mind and tell the unpleasant truth. By my definition he was abetter sportsman than lot of players. All said and done he was at best a very average cricket player.

On 12/4/2017 at 10:50 PM, Khota said:

I love Agarkar. He has more integrity than all Indian cricket players. He freely speaks his mind and tell the unpleasant truth. By my definition he was abetter sportsman than lot of players. All said and done he was at best a very average cricket player.

he was okay in odis (bowling + fielding) but was useless in tests.