How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Man today I kind of feel robbed. Just went to a new place here in Maryland and to my shock at the counter they told me your bill is $40.

Daymn 40 dollars for a friggin simple hair cut. 

They did a good job though and I tipped the nice girl about 10 bucks since it was a new location but after tipping 10 bucks, I wasn’t prepared to hear that my bill will be 40 bucks. So $50 damage done on haircut. I am so used to oying $18 + tip. This was a big shock. 

in bangalore for 50 USD , you can goto a massage parlour and you can get a nice massage for 60mins with a happy ending :phehe:

5 minutes ago, velu said:

120rs for haircut + 60rs for shave  :cool:

i hate to go for haircuts , ll gofor haircut  every 3 months

I can never imagine getting a shave outside. I just use a fricken trimmer to trim beard. Plus its not in culture here to get your beard done at the barber unlike in India where its a norm. 

16 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I can never imagine getting a shave outside. I just use a fricken trimmer to trim beard. Plus its not in culture here to get your beard done at the barber unlike in India where its a norm. 

im..

its common here to goto saloon  for only  shave 

I need 1 every 4 weeks. I pay $20 incl a tip. I hate when hair dressers change so frequently. These idiots do not know how to level cut hair. I have lot of hair even now. I shampoo them everyday and put hair oil to set them. I never had dandruff since school days. 

On 11/20/2017 at 6:42 PM, veer said:

$9 (including tip) in US and Rs 90 in India..

I go for cheap stuff.. Ek to apne baal do.. aur phir paise bhi do.. yeh kya baat hui??

$9? where in US? Damn lucky. Here I have researched a lot but can never find anything cheaper than 18. Maryland is too expensive I guess due to higher rents of the the Salon locations for owners. 

I end up paying $20 per hair cut, which i get every six weeks or so. (my hair doesnt grow very fast). 

I go to a dude i call Elvis Shah (picture middle aged Persian guy who looks like Elvis) and he has a standard rate of $15 per haircut ( i end up paying him $5 for tip, for job well done, as i care way more about my hair being cut well than drinks/food being served well) and has the standard 10 styles of haircut, as photos on a poster. I usually point at #2 or #3 (the one where its short like #2 cut on the sides and #3,thus long on the top and middle). He does anything up from your normal 10-12 styles to extreme styles, like mohawks and pattern cutting if you are willing to pay $60 or 100 for it.