Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

I think it seems we are paying a price for making a pact with the devil. Or somebody has made this pact. "You bring us the world cup at home. World no 1 at home. And in return you can destroy the next decade of potential for Indian cricket. Signed Chutia Indian Public Co-Signed Dhoni, Srini, Lalit Modi"

lol he is better than most pacers in world not just ours..this action almsot gave wasim akram orgasms while holding was so disappointed after seeing pattinson :P
I feel Morkel's action is better..generates pace + bounce with a good action -- Yadav does the same but only Pace.
Is it because yadav is from simple background' date= not educated, cant speak English, rustic, that captain cool treats him like this! Any indian captain over last 50 years would have had orgamasm over a 90mph indian bowler and would have been one of first names on team sheet, yet captain cool...
Nor can any of the others....and if English speaking was the criteria ,then Aaron would always be first choice no???
Is it because yadav is from simple background, not educated, cant speak English, rustic, that captain cool treats him like this! Any indian captain over last 50 years would have had orgamasm over a 90mph indian bowler and would have been one of first names on team sheet, yet captain cool...
Tbf.....even dhoni is from a simple background and so are his pals jadeja,ishant,Raina etc. Among members dhoni supports Ashwin and may be rohit coming from Mumbai might be a little bit more urban

I would have understood the reason for dropping Yadav if he had performed poorly in the tests he has played so far. In fact it is the opposite of that. He has performed really well so far. I agree that he can be wayward at times but he also produces genuine wicket taking balls which most of our bowlers can't. So this is decision just baffles me.

KT is stooping down to a new record low.
OMG:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Slicker and his little gang:hysterical::hysterical: Only sunday I was accused from one from the union of stooping to new low (think it was shabby) Now licker is now accusing me of new low:hysterical: Got of your high horses please:giggle:
What exactly is the cricketing reason for leaving a 90 mph pacer, with a test strike rate of 46, from a test team featuring 6 mediocre pacers ? I would like to know ?
Defintetely not cricketing reasons for sure,may not be for personal reasons either...I suspect business reasons behind this
Is it because yadav is from simple background' date= not educated, cant speak English, rustic, that captain cool treats him like this! Any indian captain over last 50 years would have had orgamasm over a 90mph indian bowler and would have been one of first names on team sheet, yet captain cool...
SIR too wont speak in english :dontknow: