Life after marriage.

Number

I have recently come across a gult wedding card which has the name of the bride and groom followed by acronyms of their respective education degrees. It looked more like a resume than a wedding card....:facepalm:
In most of our wedding, it is marriage of caste, communities, societal status and degrees. So, it doesn't come as a surprise.

I have recently come across a gult wedding card which has the name of the bride and groom followed by acronyms of their respective education degrees. It looked more like a resume than a wedding card....:facepalm:
In Punjabis the most important thing to notice in the invitation card is to see how many chacha mama etc were mentioned by name. Its the best opportunity for rishtedars to get upset and create a scene. Dekho chachey ka naam dala hai, mamay ka nahi :hysterical: Punjabis check the names of the people in the card before reading anything else for full mazaa :cantstop:

All those annoying gultis are Semendhra guys. They give us telangana people bad name. :((
Forget bad name. You people dont have any name and nobody knows who you are. Your only claim to fame is you were slaves to Nizams and you are educationally, financially and culturally backward and you cant compete with others and hence your frustration. :hysterical:

Forget bad name. You people dont have any name and nobody knows who you are. Your only claim to fame is you were slaves to Nizams and you are educationally' date=' financially and culturally backward and you cant compete with others and hence your frustration. :hysterical:[/quote'] we all are slaves of british once.

In Punjabis the most important thing to notice in the invitation card is to see how many chacha mama etc were mentioned by name. Its the best opportunity for rishtedars to get upset and create a scene. Dekho chachey ka naam dala hai, mamay ka nahi :hysterical: Punjabis check the names of the people in the card before reading anything else for full mazaa :cantstop:
++:cantstop:

Forget bad name. You people dont have any name and nobody knows who you are. Your only claim to fame is you were slaves to Nizams and you are educationally' date=' financially and culturally backward and you cant compete with others and hence your frustration. :hysterical:[/quote'] :ohmy: No Hyderabad for you. :beee:

My mom's cousin's daughter got married recently. Since my mom and dad were not in Mumbai then, I had no option but to attend the wedding ceremony representing them. I picked up the card from my parents home 2-3 days before the wedding. It has to be the most :confused: card ever. The formal invitation was on the second page in a very gaudy font. If that weren't bad enough, the 3rd page had detailed instructions on how to get to the venue. It also had instructions on where to park your car. It read: Park your car from slots 1-15, 25-40 and 50-90. Do not use the other slots as they are for club members only. Why does someone have to put this on a wedding card? Might as well put a board in the car park. Doesn't make any sense.

My mom's cousin's daughter got married recently. Since my mom and dad were not in Mumbai then, I had no option but to attend the wedding ceremony representing them. I picked up the card from my parents home 2-3 days before the wedding. It has to be the most :confused: card ever. The formal invitation was on the second page in a very gaudy font. If that weren't bad enough, the 3rd page had detailed instructions on how to get to the venue. It also had instructions on where to park your car. It read: Park your car from slots 1-15, 25-40 and 50-90. Do not use the other slots as they are for club members only. Why does someone have to put this on a wedding card? Might as well put a board in the car park. Doesn't make any sense.
I know a friend of my dad,a simple Gandhian type...his son's wedding invitation card read...get your own pillow and sheet...

The really good ones are like that only:--D Mine went minimalistic(meaning simple ...not like Borat:--D) even for the shaadi. I prefer the I don't care guys to the metro sexual lot ......:P
Beetleji, I is disappoint :(( I was expecting some support here. :D Its not a metro-sexual versus the 'Please look at me because I don't care a damn about how I look' debate. When going to someones engagement, the least a guy (girl) can do is not wear the same stuff you wear on any other dinner. If you are going to wear a jeans and casual jacket combo to a dinner with friends, how can you wear something similar to an engagement?

Beetleji, I is disappoint :(( I was expecting some support here. :D Its not a metro-sexual versus the 'Please look at me because I don't care a damn about how I look' debate. When going to someones engagement, the least a guy (girl) can do is not wear the same stuff you wear on any other dinner. If you are going to wear a jeans and casual jacket combo to a dinner with friends, how can you wear something similar to an engagement?
:((When I got married...all the civil clothes my husband had were on three hangers...... When I asked him...bas...itne hi....he said...one set is with the dhobi. He had one Almirah full of Uniforms and Uniform shoes..... Shaadi mein maa ne suit banwaya tha to pahena tha....refused to wear a sehra.when the panditji told him...how will people know you are dulha....he put one small marigold mala around his neck....all this while I was decked up like Bharat mata.....:(

:((When I got married...all the civil clothes my husband had were on three hangers...... When I asked him...bas...itne hi....he said...one set is with the dhobi. He had one Almirah full of Uniforms and Uniform shoes..... Shaadi mein maa ne suit banwaya tha to pahena tha....refused to wear a sehra.when the panditji told him...how will people know you are dulha....he put one small marigold mala around his neck....all this while I was decked up like Bharat mata.....:(
Bold one::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Bold 2::omg: Bold 3::cantstop:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Worst part is that majority have that on their wedding cards. My dad hated that and ensured he did not have all that nonsense on his wedding card. So there is nothing to worry for me, knowing my dad, I know its in safe hands. :two_thumbs_up: