Australia in India 2013-14

saneindian

I still have faith. But I'm always thinking about the World Cup. And if we are to play with this team, then forget about repeating. Too many bits and pieces players who are simply not good enough. And now they are going to talk about promoting Raina to number 4? Seriously? The guy excels at the death when he doesnt have to worry about how to play short balls.

I still have faith. But I'm always thinking about the World Cup. And if we are to play with this team' date=' then forget about repeating. Too many bits and pieces players who are simply not good enough. And now they are going to talk about promoting Raina to number 4? Seriously? The guy excels at the death when he doesnt have to worry about how to play short balls.[/quote'] The same thing was said before the Champions trophy saying it is England in June, this and that. This same team had an unbeaten run there. If at all Australian pitches have become more batting friendly in the last couple of years, so I think we are overhyping the Australia factor too much. I agree our fast bowlers need to be changed, but our batsmen I think will do just fine.
I have been away from ICF for sometime now having rejoined work after a break. Came back to the forum today and what do I see? From threads titled *****s to parasites to rubbish to doubts about almost every player in the ODI squad not to forget the BCCI and the commies being attacked as usual! Wow such fickle fans we have. Rohit, Raina, Ashwin, Ishant and Vinay - almost half the team has played its last match if we go by the popular opinion . At least in ODIs, the team has done well enough in last 12 months not to warrant so much of wrist slitting after one single loss. Go back to the Eng ODI series. Lost the 1st match after conceding 325+, came back to win the series including wins at Mohali and Ranchi, where we are supposedly going to get slaughtered in this series. Keep the faith guys and have fun.
The reaction has been padosi-esque...... Kick out x, y and z......they are all hopeless and useless.......bring in a, b and c..... The commentary criticism is valid though.......lack of objectivity is sickening.......

Kohli, Ishant's Delhi team-mate, also defended him, saying, "I don't think you can drop a player on the basis of two poor matches." Ishant has just two more matches to do something of note before the squad for the last four ODIs is announced. Seriously rat? :hysterical: :hysterical:

I don't worry much about batting. They are bloody good. One failure mean nothing. My main concern is our bowling. scrambled thinking in death overs continue. These days one team cannot afford to have more than one buffet bowler. India has far too many. We don't have anyone like "okay we are in trouble. let us toss the ball to him" kind of reliable bowler. Jadeja is doing a decent job. Bhuvan is okay. Ashwin has to offer a lot more. Seamers.. .. they have only 3 days.. bad days, worse days. worst days.

I don't worry much about batting. They are bloody good. One failure mean nothing. My main concern is our bowling. scrambled thinking in death overs continue. These days one team cannot afford to have more than one buffet bowler. India has far too many. We don't have anyone like "okay we are in trouble. let us toss the ball to him" kind of reliable bowler. Jadeja is doing a decent job. Bhuvan is okay. Ashwin has to offer a lot more. Seamers.. .. they have only 3 days.. bad days' date=' worse days. worst days.[/quote'] Exactly The fundamental point is that this team does not have even one go-to bowler, the trundlers are beyond awful as get smashed again and again at the death. You cannot expect the batsmen to always put up or chase down big scores, the bowling has to step up, the current lot are patently not good enough and any team that plays both the talent-less and brain-less duo of Koomar and Sharma frankly deserves to lose.
I have been away from ICF for sometime now having rejoined work after a break. Came back to the forum today and what do I see? From threads titled *****s to parasites to rubbish to doubts about almost every player in the ODI squad not to forget the BCCI and the commies being attacked as usual! Wow such fickle fans we have. Rohit, Raina, Ashwin, Ishant and Vinay - almost half the team has played its last match if we go by the popular opinion . At least in ODIs, the team has done well enough in last 12 months not to warrant so much of wrist slitting after one single loss. Go back to the Eng ODI series. Lost the 1st match after conceding 325+, came back to win the series including wins at Mohali and Ranchi, where we are supposedly going to get slaughtered in this series. Keep the faith guys and have fun.
You know everything which is not right is masked under the carpet when team wins and we forget to talk about the weaknesses and they only come out when we lose and that is the problem. It should not shy away from analyzing our team whether we win or lose and we certainly have some areas to work on.
Long Time no see Mc..watching this trundler brigade must have had a toll on ya
I am frustrated, don't even enjoy watching us play with these pus\\£] bowling, Bk is good but we can afford only one good m/f bowlers not three, we have a worse seam bowling lineup then even Bangladesh and not for want of players but stupidity of selectors and team management, Rkt yes Unadkat has upped his pace from 125 to 130 k ave, I watched him bowl on all the games which were live, he his as bad as the pussi>>€ we have in our team