Asia Cup 2014

StriKe

What other plausible explanations are there for a guy who is normally known for his accuracy to bowl three rank full tosses on the trot ? First ball loosener - what about the next two balls ? The ball was wet - obviously not Any other explanation - please add if you have one.
He probably did not wipe the moisturizer of his hand.
What other plausible explanations are there for a guy who is normally known for his accuracy to bowl three rank full tosses on the trot ? First ball loosener - what about the next two balls ? The ball was wet - obviously not Any other explanation - please add if you have one.
spot fixing :hmmm: worst case scenario is match fixing

I would expect my manager to offer constructive criticism and point out very clearly where I am going wrong and what exactly I've got to do to improve and give me some time to reflect on it so that I can come back stronger and better. :hatsoff:

I would expect my manager to offer constructive criticism and point out very clearly where I am going wrong and what exactly I've got to do to improve and give me some time to reflect on it so that I can come back stronger and better. :hatsoff:
but not in full public view :giggle: