Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

10 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

old post ,i was asking you about stokes and his bowling in this wt20.

stokes in t20 hasnt done well in international 

• As batsman mainly due to batting position
  • As bowler he hasnt been that great in LOI on whole but with archer, topley gone he is getting a lot more bowling (he is someone who thrives with responsibility) and his natural lengths is well suited for Aussie tracks. Same stokes last over costed england Wc in 2016 coz it was different pitches 
10 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Rabada is neither a good swing bowler nor a great death bowler and in the middle overs you need change of pace ,ie good slower balls and over 90mph quick balls and rabada failed in that as well.No wonder struggled in this wt20.He needs Perth type pitches.

he doesnt give his 100% now becoz he plays all formats now , in test he ll keep getting wkts becoz so many conditions in world cricket have become so ideal for pacers . 

Its best for him he leaves one format 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he doesnt give his 100% now becoz he plays all formats now , in test he ll keep getting wkts becoz so many conditions in world cricket have become so ideal for pacers . 

Its best for him he leaves one format 

i agree, i see him coming slowly and bowling , it is open that he is bowling at 75 % speed that he can generate or possibly he is trying to be too accurate.  currently his accuracy is cool but with his under 139K Pace, that teeth has gone. he is not more a threat.