Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Bumrah smacks Hamid's gloves with a ripper. Speed shown 130.

I am convinced that they have shown lower speeds for Indian pacers in Australia 2020-21 and England 2021.

This was not the case in Australia 2018-19 and England 2018. Fair speeds were shown then.

Bumrah has hurried batsmen almost every ball. Shami and Siraj have hurried batters with regularity too. But the speeds shown have been much less than they clock in other countries.

This is basically done to demoralize opponent pacers who can see those speeds on the big screen. But we are so hospitable that we want to show our opponents as quicker than us.

Edited by express bowling
4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Siraj looked out of energy in thd 3rd test.

Which is why I wanted him rested for 1 test.

And that lack of energy is continuing here too. But injury to Shami has made it more difficult to rest him.

And then the fear of playing Ishant who wasn't anyway going to play consecutive 3 tests was there,with Shami, Ishant there will be extra workload on fit ones on long tours

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

This is basically done to demoralize opponent pacers who can see those speeds on the big screen. But we are so hospitable that we want to show our opponents as quicker than us.

while I don’t  buy this theory usually because broadcast is outsourced and subcontracted  to private companies. This includes camerawork and technology.

Many times Indian companies get contracting/ sub contracting there too. So don’t think host boards can do anything there.

Having said that no way Anderson is bowling at the same pace as Umesh or Bumrah but the speed guns show them at similar speeds. So obviously not everything is right so you may have a point there.

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

while I don’t  buy this theory usually because broadcast is outsourced and subcontracted  to private companies. This includes camerawork and technology.

Many times Indian companies get contracting/ sub contracting there too. So don’t think host boards can do anything there.

Having said that no way Anderson is bowling at the same pace as Umesh or Bumrah but the speed guns show them at similar speeds. So obviously not everything is right so you may have a point there.

This is psyops,part of 5th gen warfare,highly potent even in field of sports

Purane shabdo me it has gone beyond words as they say in "mind games"

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

The reason why I say this is ... whenever I have got access to Cricviz speeds, they have stated much higher speeds for Bumrah and Shami.

And these guys are really neutral and superb in their data collection and analysis. Every article by them is a masterpiece.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

The reason why I say this is ... whenever I have got access to Cricviz speeds, they have stated much higher speeds for Bumrah and Shami.

And these guys are really neutral and superb in their data collection and analysis. Every article by them is a masterpiece.

but the TV guys showed lesser speed for Wood too at Lords