Team Pune gather here!

Sidhoni

30 minutes ago, TNAmarkFrmIndia said:

I hope Bambis know that they got their asses handed to them by said on loan Chuskis team. :hysterical:

Y

30 minutes ago, TNAmarkFrmIndia said:

I hope Bambis know that they got their asses handed to them by said on loan Chuskis team. :hysterical:

Yeah that happens every IPL, CSKs top the group, peak early and then lose in super 4 or final. while MI peak late and use momentum to win

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Y

Yeah that happens every IPL, CSKs top the group, peak early and then lose in super 4 or final. while MI peak late and use momentum to win

Every IPL? :laugh:

At least we know now for sure that Bambi fans are delusional. They might just convince themselves that Ambati Rayudu isn't a hack. :giggle:

2 hours ago, bulbul said:

What a panauti team..now all matches shifted from home ground.....:phehe:

I guess Chennai will be your home ground now.....

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Most probably shift to Raipur... MI matches probably shift to Indore...

Ranchi it will be most probably. Will get similar and maybe support. Can go for chennai but the stands problem is still there and Ranchi was the alternate ground whenever chennai was unavailable. 

2 hours ago, bulbul said:

What a panauti team..now all matches shifted from home ground.....:phehe:

I guess Chennai will be your home ground now.....

CSK keeps the team and goes back to home ground after one month of IPL ban. All they do is change the name. Srini mama :hatsoff:

I know we have multiple problems now - a second-hand team, a captain who's past it and a bunch of fake glory hunters pretending to be Pune fans. Not to speak of our position in the IPL table - where we are marginally ahead of the Punjab pussycats. 

So all real Pune fans, assemble here. You were all here when we tried and lost and lost and lost, but we all travelled the road together. We will try again, once more, and in a worst-case scenario go back to where we originally belong (at the bottom of the table).

But I, Magneto, as the original mascot of Pune, urge you all to come, join, and make some noise. And troll the hell out of the other teams. 

The resurrection, I say, starts from today!

32 minutes ago, maniac said:

Welcome back.... Too bad the Phoenix will run into an orange storm :icflove: 

Oh thanks. We will run into many storms (of various hues and sounds), but we will come out unscathed. Like the great Puneri warriors of the past! (In reference to real warriors, not some old, washed up IPL teams)

21 minutes ago, rett said:

Not a Pune fan but good luck with your resurrection "process" :thumb: 

Ah thanks! We need all the luck we can get! 

Edited by Magneto