The myth of Hindu terror

ravishingravi

On 10/10/2016 at 0:49 PM, Mariyam said:

Stopping Nawazuddin from partaking in the Ram Leela is a 'reaction' to what is happening in Kashmir?

Is that the new definition of a terrorist act (stopping an actor from partaking in a play)?

On 10/10/2016 at 11:19 PM, Mariyam said:

Stopping Nawazuddin from partaking in the Ram Leela is a 'reaction' to what is happening in Kashmir?

Mariyam, don't be shy of confronting these Hindutva as...s...holes. Call them out for what they are - an ignorant bunch of rabid loonies. They're not going to give you brownie points when they come hunting for you for being diplomatic. Their leaders are going to order mass slaughter of minorities with no consideration that you were once polite with them.

2 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Yes, not only is it terrorism its state sponsored or RSS sponsored if you prefer.

If people like you are still alive and mouthing bs then they are not doing good enough job. Should learn from your brethren how to take out ppl with opposing voice like what happened to seculars/atheists opposing islamists in Bangladesh. 

4 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Yes, not only is it terrorism its state sponsored or RSS sponsored if you prefer.

If Hindu terror is real, then Muslim terror is about 1000 times worse at least, affects the whole World, ends up butchering all other religions and even within their religion, enforces outdated religious laws, the biggest problem the World is facing today and your Mullahs and some cheerleaders like you are responsible for it. Do you agree?

8 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Better than the state-sponsored terrorism of Congress where they support all types of Islamist activity, if you ask me. Given that RSS is far less extreme than the Islamist groups, i'd rather go with BJP than Congress.

Now to see actual terror:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/RSS-leader-hacked-to-death-on-busy-Bengaluru-street/articleshow/54881937.cms?

RSS leader hacked to death on busy Bengaluru street

In the middle of Banglore, coming back from a Hanuman temple, a young man is hacked to death. No outrage when actual terrorism happens by our resident pseudos.

But of course, preserving the sanctity of Ram Leela is terrorism. Murder is secularism.

One more, a link to a twitter account to see what our beloved seculars do to people of lower jatis, particularly dalits, in West Bengal yesterday. Go through the twitter to see our beloved secular parties and peaceful people uphold the idea of India. But, of course, let's call Hindus terrorists, not Muslims. Let's target the reaction not the source of the problem. Let's put a bandage on a tumor and not treat the cancer (pseudo-secularism).

Let's see if people have the guts to see what is on the twitter account and if the moderators have the guts to let people see.

https://twitter.com/prasunmaitra 

Edited by Tibarn

13 hours ago, Tibarn said:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/RSS-leader-hacked-to-death-on-busy-Bengaluru-street/articleshow/54881937.cms?

In the middle of Banglore, coming back from a Hanuman temple, a young man is hacked to death. No outrage when actual terrorism happens by our resident pseudos.

But of course, preserving the sanctity of Ram Leela is terrorism. Murder is secularism.

One more, a link to a twitter account to see what our beloved seculars do to people of lower jatis, particularly dalits, in West Bengal yesterday. Go through the twitter to see our beloved secular parties and peaceful people uphold the idea of India. But, of course, let's call Hindus terrorists, not Muslims. Let's target the reaction not the source of the problem. Let's put a bandage on a tumor and not treat the cancer (pseudo-secularism).

Let's see if people have the guts to see what is on the twitter account and if the moderators have the guts to let people see.

They say history repeats itself,  Bengazhi Damascus, Mosul, Sanaa, Kabul, Islamabad, Banglaore, Dhaka, Hacking is everywhere. Just that Victims fall into different category, and categories are slowly changing i.e Blasphemous group, Rightist non believer, Lreftist non believer, Unpure Muslim, Leftist Muslim, Educated Muslim , Ofcourse there are no Nazi Hackers  in these regions.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Edited by mishra

14 hours ago, Tibarn said:

we should start something like #HinduLivesMatter

4 hours ago, mishra said:

They say history repeats itself,  Bengazhi Damascus, Mosul, Sanaa, Kabul, Islamabad, Banglaore, Dhaka, Hacking is everywhere. Just that Victims fall into different category, and categories are slowly changing i.e Blasphemous group, Rightist non believer, Lreftist non believer, Unpure Muslim, Leftist Muslim, Educated Muslim , Ofcourse there are no Nazi Hackers  in these regions.

3 hours ago, velu said:

we should start something like #HinduLivesMatter

This BS has been going on for too long. 

There was a "riot" in West Bengal in Dec/Jan in Malda, where a village of Dalits were attacked by seculars, and when the National media finally started covering it, one Bengali journo on NDTV proudly said that "It is great tradition of Bangla Media that we don't report incidents like Malda". That means there were other incidents like this that they didn't bother reporting. 

Another incident in WB was where a underage dalit girl was abducted by a gangster close to the CM, it took protests on SM for anyone to even cover it for weeks. 

Twitter is the only reason the common citizen even gets to know about this incidents, otherwise the unbias, neutral media wouldn't cover it.  

By the way, there was another murder of an RSS worker in Pune today.  Our resident pseudos would be proud.

2 hours ago, Tibarn said:

This BS has been going on for too long. 

There was a "riot" in West Bengal in Dec/Jan in Malda, where a village of Dalits were attacked by seculars, and when the National media finally started covering it, one Bengali journo on NDTV proudly said that "It is great tradition of Bangla Media that we don't report incidents like Malda". That means there were other incidents like this that they didn't bother reporting. 

Another incident in WB was where a underage dalit girl was abducted by a gangster close to the CM, it took protests on SM for anyone to even cover it for weeks. 

Twitter is the only reason the common citizen even gets to know about this incidents, otherwise the unbias, neutral media wouldn't cover it.  

By the way, there was another murder of an RSS worker in Pune today.  Our resident pseudos would be proud.

there was one similar incident in coimbatore , but didnt get reported even in tamil media because of cauvery issue

On 16 October 2016 at 10:49 AM, The Outsider said:

Mythical Hindu terror makes real cops run for their lives in MP.

IMG_2167.JPG

Read the very first line in story. Anyone with common sense will understand that this is manufactured news with no bsis to prove the statement.

I have seen ruling political party workers using there slippers on police inspectors and political leaders treating policemen like dirt bag. None of that is called terrorism. Its standard day today common issue in every of state of India.

24 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

It wasn't also reported how RSS acted like thugs to force shops to close ,Stone pelted , burnt buses etc the next day in the name of calling Bandh.

Are DMK/AIADMK bandhs a lot more civil?