India conducts Surgical Strikes Along The LOC

Malcolm Merlyn

Why does Kejriwal think that UN made any negative statement? UN only implied that it was not at LoC so was not in the position to observe anything. Additionally, UN has no say in military operations of any country so why UN is being brought in in the first place by Pak?

19 hours ago, radhika said:

hqdefault.jpg

This is just the two generals signing each others year books ......

1971 never happened......

Nah, per Pakistani curriculum - Ind general is taking autograph of the Pakistani general as 1 Pakistani soldier = 10 Ind soldiers per madrasa math

Edited by zen

1 minute ago, radhika said:

Just recieved this message:

A Kejriwal is a big hit in Pakistan.....

Now the party is going international ...

The Pakistan Wing of AAP will be called.......PAAP(Pakistan Aam Aadmi Party):bebored:

It will win in Pak and finally Kejriwal can take on Modi through PAAP :nervous:

37 minutes ago, zen said:

I have studied in 3 continents - Asia, Europe and North America. But the question is why/how is the Ind govt terrorist? 

one hand an Uri attack and ur whole country is running even beyond Pak actors asking, do u condemn, do u condemn terrorism, ok do u condemn Uri attack, do u condemn attack on ind army, do u do u do u... and then "OMG he dont..."

other hand same of u sensitive indians using such terms for Pak army, despite the fact each of u know very very well that Pak army has given lives FIGHTING terrorism, more than any other army or nation in whole world...

Now I wont ask ur reasons bcz I know the %^&*() u will come up with :) but for any neutral ur reasons would be faaaaar less valid as compared to my reasons for calling Modi sarkar a terrorist govt and u r not a kid to not know my reasons...

1 hour ago, Asim said:

one hand an Uri attack and ur whole country is running even beyond Pak actors asking, do u condemn, do u condemn terrorism, ok do u condemn Uri attack, do u condemn attack on ind army, do u do u do u... and then "OMG he dont..."

other hand same of u sensitive indians using such terms for Pak army, despite the fact each of u know very very well that Pak army has given lives FIGHTING terrorism, more than any other army or nation in whole world...

Now I wont ask ur reasons bcz I know the %^&*() u will come up with :) but for any neutral ur reasons would be faaaaar less valid as compared to my reasons for calling Modi sarkar a terrorist govt and u r not a kid to not know my reasons...

1st, Pak is an enemy state. Uri attack is seen as an attack sponsored by Pak using proxies (terrorists)

2nd, Ind Army is fighting for all Indians including those who hire Pakistani actors. If ppl from an enemy state want to work in Ind, they have to at least condemn the terror attacks when they can do that for terror attacks in other regions .... Now Pakistan has banned Ind films, TV channels, etc., do we see people in general in Ind complaining about it? At least Ind is allowing Pak actors to work in Ind if they condemn terror attacks in Ind 

3rd, Pak Army's 5 soldiers even died  trying to defend terrorists when Ind carried out surgical strikes on terrorists. Most of the terror groups that Pak is fighting with were its own creation and everyone had warned Pak on it. .... Hilary Clinton had famously said to the effect - Pak nurtures snakes in its backyard believing that they will only bite its neighbors. Your complain should be addressed to Pak Army and ISI (not Ind or the rest of the world for taking the initiative to wipe out these terrorists) .... Let's not forget it is Pak that threatens Ind with nukes, calling them Ind specific Islamic bombs (unfortunately, even Islamic nations don't respect Pak despite such attempts).  It also named its missiles on random invaders 

You appear to be confusing standing up for Ind and finally showing Pak its place as terrorism against Pak 

Edited by zen

14 minutes ago, Asim said:

everytime we give the proof , your army say that proof is not enough..

get real dude .. hafiz is a designated terrorist by both india as well as usa , but you know he can organize and a big rally there ..

One more

Why aren't we taking action against Hafiz Saeed, PML-N lawmaker asks

ISLAMABAD: A Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) lawmaker has demanded action against non-state actors especially Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed, BBC Urdu reported.

During a meeting of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs held Thursday, PML-N lawmaker Rana Muhammad Afzal asked, “Which eggs is Hafiz Saeed laying for us that we are nurturing him?"

He also said, “Efficacy of our foreign policy speaks for itself when we couldn’t curtail Hafiz Saeed.”

“India has built such a case against us about the JuD chief that during the meeting on Kashmir, foreign delegates mention him [Hafiz Saeed] as the bone of contention between Pakistan and India,” he maintained.

Rana recalled a recent trip to France, where he had been tasked to explain the worsening situation in Kashmir, and said that the name of Hafiz Saeed was brought up time and again by foreign delegates.

The lawmaker said that although he had rarely heard about Hafiz Saeed during his 25 years in politics, Saeed was considered a notorious character in international circles. He asked whether Hafiz Saeed was good or bad for the Kashmir cause.

Rana said that although the government's stance on Kashmir is correct, banned outfits were a source of embarrassment for the country.

It was reported in Dawn newspaper on Thursday that state policy on non-state actors was discussed in a high-level security meeting between civilian and military leadership.

In an unprecedented warning, the civilian government has informed the military leadership of a growing international isolation of Pakistan and sought consensus on several key actions by the state.

During the meeting it was decided that military-led intelligence agencies are not to interfere if law enforcement acts against militant groups that are banned or until now considered off-limits for civilian action.

Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry summarised the results of the recent diplomatic outreach by Pakistan, the crux being that Pakistan faces diplomatic isolation and that the government’s talking points have been met with indifference in major world capitals.

In response to Foreign Secretary Chaudhry’s conclusions, Gen Akhtar asked what steps could be taken to prevent the drift towards isolation. Mr Chaudhry’s reply was direct and emphatic: the principal international demands are for action against Masood Azhar and the Jaish-i-Mohmmad; Hafiz Saeed and the Lashkar-e-Taiba; and the Haqqani network.

To that, Gen Akhtar offered that the government should arrest whomever it deems necessary, though it is unclear whether he was referring to particular individuals or members of banned groups generally. At that point came the stunning and unexpectedly bold intervention by Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1288400/why-arent-we-taking-action-against-hafiz-saeed-pml-n-lawmaker-asks

Some more....

Excerpts:

Pakistan isolated because it gives freedom to non-state actors, Aitzaz tells joint session

ISLAMABAD: PPP leader Aitzaz Ahsan addressing a joint session of parliament on Thursday said Pakistan is isolated because it gives freedom to non-state actors.

"The government has been completely unsuccessful in imposing restrictions on non-state actors according to the National Action Plan."

He implied that such actors continue carrying out protests, rallies and giving speeches in Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad and Karachi.

"I don't want instability in any country, as the blame of that will then fall on us because of these non-state actors," he said.

The PPP senator slammed the cabinet's denial of Pakistani involvement in the Uri attack. Saying we believe Pakistan has no hand in the Uri attack is not a categorical denial, Aitzaz said, adding that the phrase implied "We don't know if our non-state actors are behind it".

Read more: Act against militants or face international isolation, civilians tell military

"When you cannot completely implement NAP and then something like this happens, the blame will fall on Pakistan and we will be isolated. Then Bangladesh and Afghanistan will not speak to you, and Bhutan and Nepal will begin supporting India," he said.

"You have isolated Pakistan," he roared from the benches.

The PPP senator held Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif responsible for Pakistan's diplomatic isolation as the premier is also the foreign minister.

"Pakistan's isolation is Nawaz Sharif's personal failure," he said.

"Nawaz Sharif did not anticipate the Uri attack. Our defence minister said that perhaps India did it themselves to divert attention away from Kashmir."

"I agree, it is possible, but then why is it Pakistan which is isolated now? It is because you have given freedom to non-state actors."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1288381/pakistan-isolated-because-it-gives-freedom-to-non-state-actors-aitzaz-tells-joint-session

16 minutes ago, Texan said:

6 hours ago, mishra said:

TBH, I think both events are staged to show that this time Pakistan will certainly go after Terrorists. China already got too much bad publicity in India and rest of world . They could have told Pakistanis to stage and leak it all.  We should never trust anyone, specially Pakistan about what they try top portray about China.

Some more....

Excerpts:

Pakistan isolated because it gives freedom to non-state actors, Aitzaz tells joint session

ISLAMABAD: PPP leader Aitzaz Ahsan addressing a joint session of parliament on Thursday said Pakistan is isolated because it gives freedom to non-state actors.

"The government has been completely unsuccessful in imposing restrictions on non-state actors according to the National Action Plan."

He implied that such actors continue carrying out protests, rallies and giving speeches in Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad and Karachi.

"I don't want instability in any country, as the blame of that will then fall on us because of these non-state actors," he said.

The PPP senator slammed the cabinet's denial of Pakistani involvement in the Uri attack. Saying we believe Pakistan has no hand in the Uri attack is not a categorical denial, Aitzaz said, adding that the phrase implied "We don't know if our non-state actors are behind it".

Read more: Act against militants or face international isolation, civilians tell military

"When you cannot completely implement NAP and then something like this happens, the blame will fall on Pakistan and we will be isolated. Then Bangladesh and Afghanistan will not speak to you, and Bhutan and Nepal will begin supporting India," he said.

"You have isolated Pakistan," he roared from the benches.

The PPP senator held Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif responsible for Pakistan's diplomatic isolation as the premier is also the foreign minister.

"Pakistan's isolation is Nawaz Sharif's personal failure," he said.

"Nawaz Sharif did not anticipate the Uri attack. Our defence minister said that perhaps India did it themselves to divert attention away from Kashmir."

"I agree, it is possible, but then why is it Pakistan which is isolated now? It is because you have given freedom to non-state actors."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1288381/pakistan-isolated-because-it-gives-freedom-to-non-state-actors-aitzaz-tells-joint-session

Good that younger Sharif is showing some spine.

Actions speak louder than words .... Ind has to be weary about Pakistani words as they could just be smoke screens .... when it comes to Ind - Pak Army, ISI, Pak govt, and its citizens are mostly on the same page. The different centers of powers could be a myth to facilitate confusion and denial 

Edited by zen

^

India' s most-wanted Dawood Ibrahim does live in Pakistan's Karachi, a United Nations committee has endorsed, by accepting six of the nine addresses that New Delhi had submitted as the terrorist's hideouts in that country.

In a validation of India's stand that the man it has hunted for over two decades has been shielded by Islamabad, the UN Security Council's ISIL and al Qaeda Sanctions Committee has amended its entry on Dawood by adding these addresses.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/un-confirms-dawoods-six-pak-addresses-provided-by-india-1448996

10 hours ago, zen said:

So .... why are you assuming that call should only be made using Memon's name?

so you dont know the difference of protocol from one province IG calling to other province of SP ? :giggle:

Also, in AJK, when it comes to LOC, Police is nobody, they dont have any power or any info about LOC, only Rangers or Army knows. 

Edited by Deucalion