Kedhar Jadhav :player without X factor

tweaker

It was totally not needed yesterday. Looks like end is near 

-Average fielder and he is already 32 

-Didn't bowl in this series atall

-Might be replaced by his RCB teammate for next 2 unless kohli wants to see how he does for other 2 Odis and put an end if he doesn't perform 

44 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

He does not have the temperament for that sadly.Theres a reason he couldnt make it to the team till now and it is becoming clear now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

very few indian batsmen have averaged 50 plus in domestic one day cricket. He is one of them. So, temperament is certainly there. He is just trying too many things 

2 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Great batsman but don't see him in our 2019 world cup team. Age and fitness are not on his side. 

I think we should select those people who go to Olympics for gymnastics for cricket. :laugh:

FGS he was the one who provided the much needed wicket, the reason why we weren't chasing 400 score. :facepalm:

He contributes with bat and ball but he is always culprit. :confused:

16 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I think we should select those people who go to Olympics for gymnastics for cricket. :laugh:

FGS he was the one who provided the much needed wicket, the reason why we weren't chasing 400 score. :facepalm:

He contributes with bat and ball but he is always culprit. :confused:

I never knew that the World Cup was starting tomorrow :laugh: 

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

I never knew 34 (kedar's age in 2019) is such an old age for a player to contribute with bat and ball. :laugh:

The problem is his atrocious fielding and running between wickets. We have plenty of batsman waiting in the line and hence should not have such a guy with poor fitness in our top 6.I can understand if he was bowler which is something we are short of. 

25 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

The problem is his atrocious fielding and running between wickets.

His ground fielding is worse but catching is ok.

26 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

We have plenty of batsman waiting in the line and hence should not have such a guy with poor fitness in our top 6.

We only have Krunal, Shankar and Pant who can be considered for his position.

K Pandya :   Krunal has zilch experience even in first class. Hardik Pandya also had none but his huge potential as bowler too (can bowl140+) sealed the deal for him. K Pandya does not have any unique talent in bowling. So K Pandya has to work up the traditional piling runs taking wickets in first class way. Personally wouldn't mind trying him for few matches but selectors most probably not. Also he is injured most of the time.

V Shankar:  Won't mind trying him in place of Kedar. But we would miss on Kedar's clutch part time bowling. Shankar is an ordinary trundler who will get smashed left and right by International batsmen. 

Pant :  Straight and forward: He is not getting in due to dhoni.

The other contender like Hooda and Iyer are either not reliable or not high strike rate batsmen. Iyer is a flashy batsmen whose stroke play never gave any confidence at least to me. He can best be tried as an opener or up to position 4. Below he will come across as a wild slogger. Besides he is inconsistent. Hooda plays the way batsmen used to play ODIs in early 2000. Not good enough hitter. 

8 minutes ago, Pollack said:

His ground fielding is worse but catching is ok.

We only have Krunal, Shankar and Pant who can be considered for his position.

K Pandya :   Krunal has zilch experience even in first class. Hardik Pandya also had none but his huge potential as bowler too (can bowl140+) sealed the deal for him. K Pandya does not have any unique talent in bowling. So K Pandya has to work up the traditional piling runs taking wickets in first class way. Personally wouldn't mind trying him for few matches but selectors most probably not. Also he is injured most of the time.

V Shankar:  Won't mind trying him in place of Kedar. But we would miss on Kedar's clutch part time bowling. Shankar is an ordinary trundler who will get smashed left and right by International batsmen. 

Pant :  Straight and forward: He is not getting in due to dhoni.

The other contender like Hooda and Iyer are either not reliable or not high strike rate batsmen. Iyer is a flashy batsmen whose stroke play never gave any confidence at least to me. He can best be tried as an opener or up to position 4. Below he will come across as a wild slogger. Besides he is inconsistent. Hooda plays the way batsmen used to play ODIs in early 2000. Not good enough hitter. 

Shankar 's biggest problem is his fitness level.He is injured most of time.He missed Duleep trophy due to his recent injury