Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017

tweaker

51 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Vijay Sankar just bowling 125-129k. Slower than even Vinay. 

Unless he turns out to be a really good batsman, hard to see him make it to Indian team any time soon.

His bowling is weird. He bowls too much short of length.I don't know if this was for this match only. Some balls pitch right infront of him even way behind half way pitch. This definitely should be an issue with his action.

On the other hand his batting looks rock solid and in total control.He can also hit miles to pacers as well.

12 minutes ago, Pollack said:

His bowling is weird. He bowls too much short of length.I don't know if this was for this match only. Some balls pitch right infront of him even way behind half way pitch. This definitely should be an issue with his action.

On the other hand his batting looks rock solid and in total control.He can also hit miles to pacers as well.

Ya has batted well. Not impressed with his bowling.

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Ashish Nehra, saw him  bowl in SMA trophy today for North zone, very young, only 36.

6 hours ago, Mosher said:

Hey Rkt what do you think of another great prospect Vinay Kumar? Already he is shouldering the responsibility of a captain at such a young age. Very good temperament.

Guys...don't forget to watch another propah youngstah  Dinda tomorrow.... I hear that Ponting has been saying great things about him.

Excited  about the attack of Vinay, Nehra and Dinda  bowling together  for India some day.  

And all 3 have played recent practice games against England, proving that they are on the selectors'  radar.     :dance:

Edited by express bowling
46 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Missed a large part of the game today

Bro, what is opinion about  Pant's batting and keeping  ?   How is Pant's defense and off-stump game  ?

Didnt watch his full innings. Watched a bit when he came on to bat. Pant was going at it from ball one. He was like what is defense? :phehe: 

He is very strong on the leg side. Didn't see many shots on the off side though. Didn't watch his keeping.

5 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Though not future prospect but you can also keep an eye on Srivats Goswami batting. He is as elegant and stylish batsman as one can get.

Though not future prospect but you can also keep an eye on Srivats Goswami batting. He is as elegant and stylish batsman as one can get.

Yeah I know. The keeper from kohli's u19 batch.

I mentioned Kishan because he is the first player from my city that I am seeing live. Last player to play internationally was saba karim who I don't remember seeing live. :)

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk