PSL Fixing Scandal:Sharjeel,Khalid Latif,Nair Jamshed Suspended,Nasir Jamshed Arrestedin Uk

sandeep

4 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

The way the dinosaurs in charge of PCB are reporting these incidents is pathetic. Investigate first then speak to the f'ing media.

Looks like they were forced to reveal most information because ICC HQ is in Dubai and I still think it is the ICC ACU that forced PCB's hand into taking some steps which would have been brushed under the carpet. Either ways I think they did well in handling the situation. Only thing was announcing names of players who were not exactly found guilty.

On 2/12/2017 at 5:50 AM, Sean Bradley said:

I really feel for Pakistan Cricket and its fans, this is really sad if true, Not Sharjeel out of all their players :facepalm:

They are reaping what they've sown. Even the fans. When you tolerate such kind of treachery, it's hardly surprising that players would chance their arm to make a few quick bucks. 

7 minutes ago, veer said:

I am actually surprised that PCB is clamping down on corruption so swiftly.. Good on PCB. Its looking bad now but this will warn all their players not to indulge in corruption/fixing etc..

How many times over the years have we thought "this" will warn cricketers. 

Karachi: Former cricketers slammed Pakistan Cricket Board after Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif were provisionally suspended on charges of corruption, saying that the latest development arose due to the wrong example set by the PCB by way of recalling tainted pacer Mohammad Aamer to the national team. Both Sharjeel and Khalid, who were representing Islamabad United in Pakistan Super League second edition in Dubai, were being sent back home by the Pakistan Cricket Board. The Board said that the two players had been suspended as part of an ongoing investigation into an international syndicate which is believed to be attempting to corrupt the PSL which started yesterday.

Look who is talking. Attacking Aamer. Take Dawood out of equation you take out 90% of fixing. I am sorry, but looks like Mohammed Aamer didnt follow the orders this time. So biggest icon of cricket blames him. Seriously :facepalm:Dawood Miandad should be in prison