RamJas College Incident Thread

Malcolm Merlyn

After Sehwag and Hooda, Geeta and Babita phogat and Yogeshwar Dutt also have jumped into the fray. Commies must be wondering how to categorize these folks now. How do you disqualify symbols of women empowerment and a Olympic medal winning son of a farmer? Tough times ahead.  

Edited by surajmal

I don't see what you are trying to say. 

My freedom of speech doesnt obviously mean i get to commit assault (beat former soldiers). 

Freedom means you get to say whatever you want, as long as its not libel. 

As a lot of people are waking up and realizing with Trump's election, you don't want to suppress opposition voices about what you don't like. In todays world, all it means is it goes underground, creates an echo chamber and come back into limelight with full force when its right moment for them. 

This means its better to have the opposition voices out in the open- where you can address them, than suppress them.

As our motto goes 'Satyameva Jayate'. Not 'suppress what you don't wanna hear'.

That's exactly what I want to say, you can have ur freedom of speech, but point is, as a citizen of this country ,does ur freedom of speech allows you to raise anti India sentiments in ur very own country, also one of our motto is "janani janambhumishcha svargadapi giryasi "taken from Valmiki Ramayana ,so ur freedom of speech cannot be bigger than ,honor of this country, nobody can disrespect and raise such slogans, which hurt sentiments of the people.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, surajmal said:

So gurmehar kaur has decided to pull her complaint from DCW and is planning to leave delhi . I guess she realized after ABVP filed the FIR on her behalf, her drama won't be hidden any longer. 

She is also a certified Aapian. 

Lots of Punjabis are AAp-ians after losing faith with BJP teaming with the Akali people. Punjab has a massive drug problem right now and they see Alkali Dal and BJP doing zilch about it.

22 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Why would you want anti-India sentiments to be shut out of mainstream and let them fester underground, over decades and explode to the top ?

But when you don't allow these people to make such statements, what will they do ? they won't shut up- instead, they will go underground and create an echo chamber. Much more dangerous that way.

'hurting the sentiments of the people' sounds like muslim-talk regarding how nobody can say anything bad about their religion or prophet. It is that type of censorship over the ages that has gotten them to this sorry stage.

Says Mr. Ban VHP/RSS/BJP

58 minutes ago, surajmal said:

So gurmehar kaur has decided to pull her complaint from DCW and is planning to leave delhi . I guess she realized after ABVP filed the FIR on her behalf, her drama won't be hidden any longer. 

It won't stop here, she was a tool, but these communist bastards will try to continue prop some sh!t but they will continue to flop, Kanhaiya, Hardik Patel, Arvind Kejriwal

until now only Arvind Kejriwal is the **** that has stuck in the stick

2 minutes ago, chewy said:

It won't stop here, she was a tool, but these communist bastards will try to continue prop some sh!t but they will continue to flop, Kanhaiya, Hardik Patel, Arvind Kejriwal

until now only Arvind Kejriwal is the **** that has stuck in the stick

yeah, punjabis who vote congress and not bjp because bjp + akali dal have one nothing for the drug problem, do not give funding to districts with non-bjp MLAs are 'commies'.

:laugh::laugh:

According to news...her father did not get killed in the Kargil War .....but fighting terrorists sent from Pakistan.

The brave man fought the terrorists in Kashmir and his daughter talks about love for the terrorist supporting country.

Says her mother taught her that War killed her father,nott Pakistan.

Probably got some harsh views from the rest of the family and decided t call it a day.

The girl seems to be a puppet in the hands of  naxal supporters.

http://postcard.news/biggest-media-lie-exposed-gurmehar-kaur-father-really-die-fighting-kargil-war/

5 hours ago, surajmal said:

with the usual suspects.... 

C5uegGqWcAQ3U93.jpg:small

1 hour ago, diga said:

with the usual suspects.... 

C5uegGqWcAQ3U93.jpg:small

Entire **** is scripted. Still I'm loving it that ABVP isn't backing down. Except for the labour class and ROPers, Delhi has turned against Urban naxals. So time to step on the snake's neck is now and not letup until its dead.  

Edited by surajmal

This topic has been debated to death since last years JNU row. All I can say is that Umar Khalid was not coming to Ramjas college to give a democratic speech but rather a hate speech. And anyone who shouts anti India rhetoric in college campuses which is run by tax payers money need to be stopped. I personally see no difference between a Hafeez Saeed and Umar Khalid. Both gives anti India speeches in their respective countries, both talk about destroying India and create mass hysteria amongst people. If ABVP has taken law and order in their hand...its a crime defo. But why are making these anti India bafoons look like hero. They are no hero...they never will be hero....they cant be hero for any sane thinking Indians.

Now as far as that lady Kaur is concerned, I have utmost respect for her father. But just bcoz she is a martyr's daughter why are we being soft on her? She hold a placard written "Pakistan did not kill his dad...war did". How ignorant one can be? Anyone who knows the history of Kargil war knw how Pakistan under the leadership of Musharraf backstabbed us and tried to take over Indian occupied Kashmir. What should we have done that time? Sit relaxed and let them take over our country? The war only happened bcoz of Pakistan's backstabbing and her dad (sorry for being blunt) was killed by Pakistani army. That young lady has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. You take all Indo-Pak wars since 1947 and all of them were initiated by Pakiatan. We only retaliated and rightly so. Since Kargil, Pakistan realized they cant beat India in conventional wars and taken proxy wars with terrorism. Anyone (and I dnt care of its a martyr's daughter or presidents son) who supports Pakistan or try to potray them as innocents have no respect in my eyes.

Now coming to Indian media. Not sure where to start but after US media, Indian media has to be the worst. They give so much coverage when any right wingers go into offence but keep mum when they are victims. Where was this massive uproar when Tarek Fateh was banned from speaking in Kolkata? Why no Nasiruddin Saha and Amir Khan critized then? Was it not against freedom of speech? Media covered relentlessly in Dadri case when a young guy being lynched but bar Zee TV no one covered the plight of hindus in bengal where muslims banned Durga Puja in few villages, hindus being dragged and killed in Dhulagarh distric. Where was NDTV and other paid media then? Where was the media when a muslim cleric from TMC issued a fatwa against Narendra modi? If being partial and hypocrite is an art then Indian media is picasso of it. And now they are after Virendra Sehwag and Ranbeer Hooda? LMAO.

#ISupportVirendraSehwag #ISupportRandeepHooda

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by Austin 3:!6