Terrorist Incidence at Westminster, London UK

dial_100

• Multiple fire shot heard
  • Few injured. Security personnel amongst injured
  • Car mowed down pedestrians
  • Multiple incidences at the same tim

What is going on in this world? Where are we heading to?

Edited by dial_100

51 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I'm no Islamophobe, and majority of the people have nothing to with the crazies.  But the regular folks need to start getting louder in denouncing the crazy fringe among them!  

Trust me plenty Muslim families sitting round a TV watching this who will be very very angry with what they seeing . Angry that their Muslim brothers could only kill 2 kaffir . Sorry but that's truth 

Edited by King Tendulkar

Rip to the victims.

These sort of attacks are very difficult to stop. But brits should introspect.

During 26/11 they refused to call the attackers as terrorists, only gunmen. Their media never calls kashmiri jehaadis as terrorists but as rebels. All their media outlets called uri attackers as rebels or freedom fighters and many comments indicated thaf this wasnt a big deal because apparently we breed too much, are barbarians and our army is inept. Similarly when palestinian jihaados went on knife stabbing spree last year in israel majority of brits blamed israel for occupying palestinian land.

I am really sorry for the victims here but general attitude has to change. Life isn't more precious in Europe than in India or Israel or Nigeria.

All right meaning countries should unite against terror. As long as we are divided radical Islam + left wing terror throughout the world will keep on increasing.

Wilders lost in Netherlands a week back. Hope results are different in france and germany this year.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

Rip to the victims.

These sort of attacks are very difficult to stop. But brits should introspect.

During 26/11 they refused to call the attackers as terrorists, only gunmen. Their media never calls kashmiri jehaadis as terrorists but as rebels. All their media outlets called uri attackers as rebels or freedom fighters and many comments indicated thaf this wasnt a big deal because apparently we breed too much, are barbarians and our army is inept. Similarly when palestinian jihaados went on knife stabbing spree last year in israel majority of brits blamed israel for occupying palestinian land.

I am really sorry for the victims here but general attitude has to change. Life isn't more precious in Europe than in India or Israel or Nigeria.

All right meaning countries should unite against terror. As long as we are divided radical Islam + left wing terror throughout the world will keep on increasing.

Wilders lost in Netherlands a week back. Hope results are different in france and germany this year.

Similarly media refuses to label Israeli's that blatantly terrorise & kill Palestinian's as terrorists.

It's only a terrorist incident when certain ppl are involved..otherwise they are lone wolf or mentally unstable.

It works both ways.

Similarly media refuses to label Israeli's that blatantly terrorise & kill Palestinian's as terrorists.

It's only a terrorist incident when certain ppl are involved..otherwise they are lone wolf or mentally unstable.

It works both ways.

Israel gets enough hate from world media. I dont understand who is at fault, Muslims or rest of the world? please educate me.

It seems to me wherever there are Muslims there is violence. Chechnya, South Asia, West Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa....har jagah jihad chal raha hai. I believe Israelis aren't that bad, they are being demonized for sfanding up to radical Islam in their region.

Hindutva terror, Zionist terror, Buddhist terror, Neo Nazi type terror are highly localized and of miniscule magnitude. Radical Islamic terror is like an ocean to these tiny drops.

16 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

It works both ways.

Do Israelis go around the world and kill people in name of religion in U.K.,States.  Israel and Palestine is a local issue. Just like South Sudan and North Sudan. India and Kashmir. 

I know bunch like yours. You want sympathies for Palestinians cuz a non Muslim is hurting a Muslim but your bunch don't give a **** about when Muslims kill Christians in Nigeria, Kenya. You don't give a crap about Ahmedis being persecuted by Sunnis in Pakistan. You guys don't give a crap about Yezdis being massacred by Muslims in Yemen. But guys like you would get their knickers twisted when Israel hurts Palestinians, or Buddhists hurt Rohingya Muslims. 

Stay in your Ummah world buddy. 

Israel gets enough hate from world media. I dont understand who is at fault, Muslims or rest of the world? please educate me.

It seems to me wherever there are Muslims there is violence. Chechnya, South Asia, West Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa....har jagah jihad chal raha hai. I believe Israelis aren't that bad, they are being demonized for sfanding up to radical Islam in their region.

Hindutva terror, Zionist terror, Buddhist terror, Neo Nazi type terror are highly localized and if miniscule magnitude. Radical Islamic terror is like an ocean to these tiny drops.

Oooooh Israel gets enough hate he says..cry me a river. They are barbarians. Terrorists.

What a ignorant comment: there is violence everywhere whether Muslims or not.

Thousands of Muslims were slaughtered in Chechnya war. Thousands of Muslims are being slaughtered in Burma (I guess you turn a blind eye to that). Thousands of Muslims are victims of terrorism in Pakistan, Middle East. Muslims are being tortured in India for eating beef. Only today US planes slaughtered 50 civilians in Syria. Where is your concern?

Hypocrites

Do Israelis go around the world and kill people in name of religion in U.K.,States.  Israel and Palestine is a local issue. Just like South Sudan and North Sudan. India and Kashmir. 

I know bunch like yours. You want sympathies for Palestinians cuz a non Muslim is hurting a Muslim but your bunch don't give a **** about when Muslims kill Christians in Nigeria, Kenya. You don't give a crap about Ahmedis being persecuted by Sunnis in Pakistan. You guys don't give a crap about Yezdis being massacred by Muslims in Yemen. But guys like you would get their knickers twisted when Israel hurts Palestinians, or Buddhists hurt Rohingya Muslims. 

Stay in your Ummah world buddy. 

Listen, don't judge me because you don't know me. First of all, you just justified slaughter of Palestinians just because it is a 'local issue' . Bravo. Secondly, Western forces travel the world destroying other countries- so don't give me this crap about how innocent everyone else is.

Thirdly, I am against ALL forms of killing whether it is carried out by Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddist etc etc. Dont accuse me of not giving a **** because I do. You got that?

Few months ago i had said that societies of that community need to do lot more than just sit in a living room and claim we are not related to those who are terrorizing or we are also victims or we are all for peace etc bull$hit. All these are sounding more paradoxical with increasing # of such incidences. Remember, eventually the world will lose patience and that day you moderate bunch of the community will suffer lot. I guess, when that happens, I will feel very bad for you. 

But for us to not get to that stage ever, they need to do lot more. This world will never accept or convert to a your faith ever. 

Oooooh Israel gets enough hate he says..cry me a river. They are barbarians. Terrorists.

What a ignorant comment: there is violence everywhere whether Muslims or not.

Thousands of Muslims were slaughtered in Chechnya war. Thousands of Muslims are being slaughtered in Burma (I guess you turn a blind eye to that). Thousands of Muslims are victims of terrorism in Pakistan, Middle East. Muslims are being tortured in India for eating beef. Only today US planes slaughtered 50 civilians in Syria. Where is your concern?

Hypocrites

There is no violence in Tokyo. Guess why?

Check Chechnya religious demographics over past 40 years. Ethnic Russians have come down from 35% to 2.7% while Chechens are up from 60% to 97%. Check demographics in Pakistan, Bangladesh and compare it to India where Muslim population has increased at a much faster rate than other religions. In middle east it is a sect war, of course worsened by other countries, that I agree. What is happening in Myanmar is bad too but in Islamic countries ethnic cleansing is 10 times worse. You dont see Afghani Sikhs/Bangladeshi Hindus/Somalian Christians pick up arms to kill Muslims in some third country.

6 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Listen, don't judge me because you don't know me. First of all, you just justified slaughter of Palestinians just because it is a 'local issue' . Bravo. Secondly, Western forces travel the world destroying other countries- so don't give me this crap about how innocent everyone else is.

Thirdly, I am against ALL forms of killing whether it is carried out by Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddist etc etc. Dont accuse me of not giving a **** because I do. You got that?

This still doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of organized terrorism and civillian on civillian violence along sectarian lines, worldwide, are committed by Muslims.

As for western forces travelling around the world destroying countries- please. Thats propaganda 101 for muslims, where they are not 'man enough' to admit, that everywhere the western forces have gone since WWII, except for Vietnam, the action was very much justified. 

Its a GOOD THING they demolished Saddam in the first gulf war. Good thing they went after Afghanistan. So WTF are on you on about, the west 'destroying countries' ?

The west gave bloodless freedom to dozens of countries after WWII. No muslim nation has EVER given freedom to a conquered territory without getting its a$$ kicked by another power. 

Everyone else, indeed, is orders of magnitude less evil than practitioners of the Mohammedan ideology.

That much, can be objectively documented.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Check Chechnya religious demographics over past 40 years. Ethnic Russians have come down from 35% to 2.7% while Chechens are up from 60% to 97%. Check demographics in Pakistan, Bangladesh and compare it to India where Muslim population has increased at a much faster rate than other religions. In middle east it is a sect war, of course worsened by other countries, that I agree. What is happening in Myanmar is bad too but in Islamic countries ethnic cleansing is 10 times worse. You dont see Afghani Sikhs/Bangladeshi Hindus/Somalian Christians pick up arms to kill Muslims in some third country.

^ This. 

No point wasting our energies after them. Idiots are so blind that they wont see this obvious fact ever. 

No violence in Tokyo because of what? I knoe what you are thinking. Ignorance again.

Bollox. ISIS or whatever they are, are slaughtering civilians in the Middle East. They don't give two craps about sects & what not.

I agree atrocities against non-Muslims & minorities exist. To say where ever there are Muslims, there is violence is a gross generalisation. And offensive. Violence is present in everywhere.