Kashmiri cricket club wears Pakistani jersey, sings 'Pak sarzamin shad bad'

Asim

On 4/5/2017 at 6:11 PM, zen said:

So ISI is even providing Pak jerseys? 

11 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

Assembling a bunch of terrorists and them singing Pakistan's national anthem is not surprising 

Yeah ISI even had a total control over them right inside hindustan where they celebrate for Paksitan team victory over india...

u can keep on blaming ISI for everything but I guess this clip ALONE should be enough for whole indian nation to get a reality check...

39 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

The reality is Kashmiris want nothing to do with India. They are a majority majority and we know they rather have a brutal Muslim dictator ruling over them than a kafir democratic government. Sooner we let them go, better it is fir us. 

Or else these Kashmiris will integrate into other parts of India including Jammu and become a Muslim majority area and again demand for a Muslim ruler. 

Just get rid of article 370. And everything will change. Article is barring rest of corporate India to enter the valley. Once neighbours son is in job. Stone pelter father will make his son to find some job.

Where is the video where Musharraf is talking about US would need to consult Pak before attacking Afganistan (or something like that) and he is informed live that US has actually done that w/o consulting Pak :rotfl:

On 4/5/2017 at 10:55 AM, Sajid_Rana said:

Kashmiris see Pakistan as their only hope for the end of illegal occupation by India and genocide by their army hence the support. 

Poor misguided souls.. they should look at the state of Baluchis who get murdered and disappear by the dozens day after day..as the filthy terrorist country that hid Osama has occupied their land and rented it out to their Chinese masters like the pimps they are.

Inshaallah.. the fires of independence will soon liberate Baluchistan.

14 hours ago, Asim said:

Yeah ISI even had a total control over them right inside hindustan where they celebrate for Paksitan team victory over india...

u can keep on blaming ISI for everything but I guess this clip ALONE should be enough for whole indian nation to get a reality check...

It is well known that terrorists who cross the border can poison the young minds into all wrong ways. What is even the proof that they are Indians? 

As I said, you can assemble a bunch of such elements and present lies as facts. Pakistanis should focus on their own country rather than poking nose on India's internal matters. 

14 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

The reality is Kashmiris want nothing to do with India. They are a majority majority and we know they rather have a brutal Muslim dictator ruling over them than a kafir democratic government. Sooner we let them go, better it is fir us. 

Or else these Kashmiris will integrate into other parts of India including Jammu and become a Muslim majority area and again demand for a Muslim ruler. 

Dont read propagandish left media from India and RW media from Pakistan. There is no such rising sentiment.

We will never see the issue get resolved in our lifetime and India will never give up Kashmir. I would say make LOC international border and get rid of A370.   

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Dont read propagandish left media from India and RW media from Pakistan. There is no such rising sentiment.

We will never see the issue get resolved in our lifetime and India will never give up Kashmir. I would say make LOC international border and get rid of A370.   

We want it all back. Tables are already turning. Just give 10 years of 8-10 % of growth rate and demolish 370.

On 4/5/2017 at 5:54 PM, mishra said:

Most Indian and Pakistanis living in West wear India Pakistan jerseys. That doesnt mean their house or street becomes part of India.

Yes, Most of these Desis are free to move back to the country they love. So are these Kashmiris. They are free.

India is a free Country.

Lol

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Wtf. We Indians don't need to be ultra nationalist. I am telling you the reality. I have meet hundreds of Kashmiris here in Canada and trust me, the amount of hate and venom they have for India is crazy. Not even 1% of Kashmiri Muslims want Kashmir to be part of India that is the sad reality. We watch movies like Fannah and think that Kashmiri Muslims like Kajols character exist in abundance in Kashmir. Nope they don't. Which is why I have saying it that we either let Kashmir go or kick Kashmiris out of Kashmir. 

Btw when I say Kashmiris, I mean Kashmiri Muslims. The Hindus, the Sikhs and the Buddhists would not even think about staying with Pakistan. But how many of them are left in the valley. Most Non Muslims Kashmiris have left the valley to save their lives from the terrorists. 

5 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Btw when I say Kashmiris, I mean Kashmiri Muslims. The Hindus, the Sikhs and the Buddhists would not even think about staying with Pakistan. But how many of them are left in the valley. Most Non Muslims Kashmiris have left the valley to save their lives from the terrorists. 

Which points towards the need to curb terrorism and drive to resettle those who want to in Kashmir by creating a safe environment  .... Minority's rights are being severely violated by majority in Kashmir

Ind cannot on one hand act like a secular country to protect the rights of minorities in the rest of the country, and on the other hand, allow minorities to be exploited in Kashmir 

Wtf. We Indians don't need to be ultra nationalist. I am telling you the reality. I have meet hundreds of Kashmiris here in Canada and trust me, the amount of hate and venom they have for India is crazy. Not even 1% of Kashmiri Muslims want Kashmir to be part of India that is the sad reality. We watch movies like Fannah and think that Kashmiri Muslims like Kajols character exist in abundance in Kashmir. Nope they don't. Which is why I have saying it that we either let Kashmir go or kick Kashmiris out of Kashmir. 

Kashmir is more than sum of its parts. If a section of Muslim population don't want to be a part of Ind, it could be to create an Islamic State 

PS Kashmiris in POK are not happy with Pakistan 

Edited by zen

Kashmiris in POK 

POK Kashmiri shuts up a Pakistani major:

^ blames Pakistan for creating the issue and then Pak for violating UN resolution as it did not remove its people from Kashmir 

6 hours ago, Asim said:

Lol

Keep dreaming about Kashmir while others leave you behind. Pakistanis can't changed if educated pot heads like you and that moron keyboard guy keep harping on Kashmir. What happened in east Pakistan you killed your own brotherhood guys ? What is happening in Baloachistan ? You guys kill every one except your own fukjab guys.

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

Keep dreaming about Kashmir while others leave you behind. Pakistanis can't changed if educated pot heads like you and that moron keyboard guy keep harping on Kashmir. What happened in east Pakistan you killed your own brotherhood guys ? What is happening in Baloachistan ? You guys kill every one except your own fukjab guys.

"East Pakistan" is the only case in history where a majority was being persecuted by the minority and had to secede in order to escape genocide.   And these Pakjabis have the nerve to talk about "azaadi".  

Time to re-do borders is gone.   Deal with reality and move the fudge on.  Or keep wasting your time and effort in hopeless "causes".  

8 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Kashmiris in Canada are hardly the barometer to gauge the mood in Kashmir.

Kashmiri* applicants to the IAS exams have increased manifold the last decade or so. Some of the recent toppers have been Kashmiri, girls at that. Kashmiri volunteers to join the police and local constabulary are also always multiple times to the requirement.

Courts in Kashmir have been busier than ever. People file cases. All this points to general level of contentment in the state.

In the 90s lawyering was hardly a career in Kashmir. I now know of Kashmiri law grads who want to leave their jobs in Mumbai and work in Srinagar. They find it lucrative, and they get to be at home.

More over the ultimate proof of Indianization of the Kashmiri psyche lies in the fact that they are super sweet to the tourist. But would try to con the unsuspecting tourist into parting with his/her money. Overcharge for water/food etc. How much more mainstream Indian can they get??

PS: By Kashmiri, I mean those from the valley.

Edited by Mariyam

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

22 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"East Pakistan" is the only case in history where a majority was being persecuted by the minority and had to secede in order to escape genocide.   And these Pakjabis have the nerve to talk about "azaadi".  

Time to re-do borders is gone.   Deal with reality and move the fudge on.  Or keep wasting your time and effort in hopeless "causes".  

you can keep living in 50 yrs back but TODAY, the fact is, Pakistan even under Nawaz Sharif doing 10 times better in areas which hindustan used to claim themselvs as champions of...