MSD dropped as captain and Pune now on verge of knockouts?

G_B_

57 minutes ago, Viper said:

RCB last on the table.. Won just 2 out of 10 

Results don't lie

Kohli should be sacked immediately:giggle:

The reason I believe you are Velu is exactly this. Any other human being actually sticks to the topic of that discussion. Velu always showed an attention deficit disorder where he could never, ever understand what topic was being debated and would jump around in his posts just like this. It is extremely weird you show the exact propensity in all your posts, you can never ever reply directly to the point being addressed, your posts are mostly short one liners or non-sequitters and you show the same attention deficit problem. 

Any discussion when Velu and you get involved go along the same lines, you involve players who are not being discussed, you have inane smileys and one-liners and not a single fact on that topic. The posts are staggeringly similar in the approach they follow. Psychologically, they are from the same person. 

Edited by New guy

I love how Dhoni fans' latest delusion is that Dhoni is somehow guiding Smith when he is just polite on the field. This is like saying Nehra guides the team when he jumps into discussions during bowling. No, they are just humoring him

Smith is smart. Knows msd will start politicking is he is not involved.

It's similar to margadarshak mandal of the bjp. You see advani at all big bjp announcements etc and Modi is seen to rush towards advani and sat next to him.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Sandeep99 said:

Looks like Smith is a better captain than Dhoni... what a transformation for Pune! 

No point comparing 2 captains in diff scenarios

Dhoni last yr was 9th yr of his captaincy taking a toll, captains do have shelf life. Add injury problems

Smith is new as a captain so the derive is diff. 

5 hours ago, speedheat said:

Yesterday was a prime example of a true leadership and some class captaincy, there is no way tony would have defended 157 on that track all he would have done is open the bowling with bhatia(gets smacked) then few overs to chahar(gets smacked) then few ones to mr. Tripathi (gets smacked too) lol.

what a joke :rotfl:

try to find Dhoniconda threads here :hehe:

6 hours ago, New guy said:

The reason I believe you are Velu is exactly this. Any other human being actually sticks to the topic of that discussion. Velu always showed an attention deficit disorder where he could never, ever understand what topic was being debated and would jump around in his posts just like this. It is extremely weird you show the exact propensity in all your posts, you can never ever reply directly to the point being addressed, your posts are mostly short one liners or non-sequitters and you show the same attention deficit problem. 

Any discussion when Velu and you get involved go along the same lines, you involve players who are not being discussed, you have inane smileys and one-liners and not a single fact on that topic. The posts are staggeringly similar in the approach they follow. Psychologically, they are from the same person. 

he is different .. if you have any doubt ping  me your number , i will ask GB or laaloo to add your number in our WA group :icflove:

we can screw your hppiness directly

lol @ your compliments about my posts ..

you have just one agenda , defend the bhagwan wherever you go and you complain abt others :hehe: