Super smart BCCI !!!

velu

8 minutes ago, velu said:

worried about coming back alive off the field :fear:

dont want to turn into non cricket related stuff 

Its not their fault,non cricketing stuff is just too common there for them to even consider.I can understand how they missed the point :giggle:

Edited by RAZPOR
1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Unlike your soft spoken lovely people who fear the sight of chicken. We are brave enough to see it as a game. And if there were something like that to happen wouldn't our players also risk there lives to?

Well they have been told  special benefits in heaven like "wine and dine" if you catch my drift Where as  our boys are scared that they may be reborn as a cockroach based on their Karma this life or may be not they were just scared for their lives as a normal human being

36 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Unlike your soft spoken lovely people who fear the sight of chicken. We are brave enough to see it as a game. And if there were something like that to happen wouldn't our players also risk there lives to?

Dude read where i am from first.:giggle: i have seen my fair share,but atleast it came from across.

And its not our fault ,when you feed snakes they come back and bite.

Aur ye kaum waale daawe kahin aur jaake karna,bolna aasaan hota hai chiken shiken jo bhi bematalab ki batein,jab prove karne ka koi tareeka hoga tab bolega to koi matlab banega otherwise zero/anda/nada.

I for one would like cricket between us,but at the same time i can't see anything wrong with Indian Govt taking a stand,explanations will only derail the thread further.

Edited by RAZPOR
1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

True. Gotta win more. 

Although India lost to West Indies and Sri-Lanka. 

Never said we are world champions

Indian team has its set of issues which we discuss here. 

But when u compare them in skills

Batting n fielding india is way ahead

Bowling may be pakistan , but not much of diff now

Pak wud surely havr had an upper hand on overseas team in uae but wnt happen with india.

4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

True. Gotta win more. 

Although India lost to West Indies and Sri-Lanka. 

lol what a pathetic bunch you are. you are here to be happy in an Indian loss one in ODI format and an other in T20, they won a ODI series in between while your players are still home celebrating.

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You're Kashmiri?

Yeah you have no problems because you see this game more than just cricket. In the end you cannot stop war or death. So the best way to make a point is by showing it on the cricket field.  

no actually its better showing it where its needed in the LOC,

9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Oh yes please give me your money in a cricket match I will get penny for. 

Your team lost to Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, and now West Indies. Next will be Zimbabve. How do you feel losing to teams you consider minnows?

I guess you need another few years to develop as a country to figure out the difference between a sport and war.

i dont care man really, this is just a sport. I would love for Ind and pak to meet elsewhere, so that it can end for good.

11 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Oh yes please give me your money in a cricket match I will get penny for. 

Your team lost to Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, and now West Indies. Next will be Zimbabve. How do you feel losing to teams you consider minnows?

I guess you need another few years to develop as a country to figure out the difference between a sport and war.

lol coming from a pakistani..