Sign in to follow this  
kosingh

Shastri wants Tendulkar as batting consultant

Dnt believe much in conspiracy theories, but I wont be surprised if Kohli & co. deliberately lost that CT Final on June 18th to ensure Kumble goes. No way coach can be removed after winning a world event....there would have been serious backlash. Of-course we can lose a cricket match but the way we played that game was very fishy. You dont lose in such a fashion against a team whom you just beat by 240 runs couple of weeks ago. Someone must investigate that game. Its an insult for all fans...especially like us who spend hard earn money to watch it live in the stadium.

Over the period in various roles since he took off his helmet, I dont see Sachin interested in any serious time consuming job/role. Guy has done enough and should be left in peace.

I will be surprised if he takes up the offer. Even if he is forced to take batting consultant role, He will do exactly what he did in his Rajya Sabha stint.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Dnt believe much in conspiracy theories, but I wont be surprised if Kohli & co. deliberately lost that CT Final on June 18th to ensure Kumble goes. No way coach can be removed after winning a world event....there would have been serious backlash. Of-course we can lose a cricket match but the way we played that game was very fishy. You dont lose in such a fashion against a team whom you just beat by 240 runs couple of weeks ago. Someone must investigate that game. Its an insult for all fans...especially like us who spend hard earn money to watch it live in the stadium.

Dude as much as I hate what has happened to Kumble, I find it hard to believe that any of our current cricketers would deliberately play bad to settle scores. Kumble anyway wasn't removed, he resigned, which he may have done eitherway. We lost, they played better, time to move on

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Yeah dhonis innigs was really suspect. 4(18) was it?

Kuch bhi :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I don't think they deliberately lost the match. But I do think the coaching drama had an impact on their performance. They seemed somewhat disinterested, as if there was a "I don't give a f.ck" attitude...

I don't however want to draw any definite conclusions, and am happy to give them the benefit of doubt. But the whole sequence of events from multiple partes has left a very bad taste in the mouth

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

:clap::aetsch:

This is golden stuff. Makes the final win even sweeter.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Tum logo se hi seekha hai bhai :cantstop:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well I can see where India is improving. :giggle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.