excessive handshaking

goose

i think it's time to call this out. there is a ridiculous amount of handshaking after a game of cricket especially T20. 

EVERYONE shakes EVERYONE else's hand. 

at a guess each player shakes hand with the other 10 players on his side, even if they lost, plus the other squad members, plus the coach and backroom staff, plus the umpires, the groundsmen, etc etc. then there are the dignitaries at the presentation. remember that's just the hand action by one player.

this should be an interview question - how many hands are shook in a season of IPL?

23 minutes ago, goose said:

i think it's time to call this out. there is a ridiculous amount of handshaking after a game of cricket especially T20. 

at a guess each player shakes hand with the other 10 players on his side, even if they lost, plus the other squad members, plus the coach and backroom staff, plus the umpires, the groundsmen, etc etc. then there are the dignitaries at the presentation. remember that's just the hand action by one player.

this should be an interview question - how many hands are shook in a season of IPL?

Actually, I think that makes a good question in JEE or some such entrance exam in the area of "Permutations & Combinations". 

Yeh, they should stroke eachothers @rses instead.
14 hours ago, goose said:

Tera Kya ja Raha Hai Bhai?