Shashank Manohar At It Again:Asks CoA To Let India Play Series vs Pakistan

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

But how can you stop an individual from going to Pakistan?That will be violation of his rights.

Don’t give a damn. If Indian team can be banned. Players should be too. Anyways,here the bigger deal is playing pak in different events and not touring. I am raising the question that how come players from certain events can play against Pk and others can’t against Pak. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Don’t tive a fk. If Indian team can be banned. Players should be too. Anyways,here the bigger deal is playing pak in different events and not touring. I am raising the question that how come players from certain events can play against Pk and others can’t against Pak. 

Your dont giving * doesnt matter.The govt can stop the national team they cannot stop an individual, its their freedom to go to Pakistan or anywhere.

Individuals can go and play.They do not represnt India but themselves.

13 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Your dont giving * doesnt matter.The govt can stop the national team they cannot stop an individual, its their freedom to go to Pakistan or anywhere.

You still changing the topic. I am not talking about going to pak. I am talking about Indians competing against Pakistanis. Wasn’t that supposed to be not happening that India should cut all ties against Pak?

What happened to that? 

27 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Don’t give a damn. If Indian team can be banned. Players should be too. Anyways,here the bigger deal is playing pak in different events and not touring. I am raising the question that how come players from certain events can play against Pk and others can’t against Pak. 

Whereever its possible to not reward Pakistan without it costing the Indian team or its representative athletes, it should be done.  There is nothing inconsistent about it.  

14 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

You still changing the topic. I am not talking about going to pak. I am talking about Indians competing against Pakistanis. Wasn’t that supposed to be not happening that India should cut all ties against Pak?

What happened to that? 

Arey bhai you cannot stop individuals from competing againist anyone.They are not representing the country.National teams like cricket or hockey or even Kabbaddi doesnt play.

Its not prudent to close the embassies and consulates.

We still provide medical visas to Pakistanis. Sushma Swaraj's twitter is flooded by Pakistani national's requests for medical visas.

5 hours ago, maniac said:

I have had a new found appreciation for Srini Mama since this idiot took over...I am sure I am not in the minority here.

+1. He was the lesser evil in the grand scheme of things. His attempt to make Chennai the cricket capital of India was ultimately his undoing. 

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Whereever its possible to not reward Pakistan without it costing the Indian team or its representative athletes, it should be done.  There is nothing inconsistent about it.  

Indians can go to other futures tennis event, there are tons of them happening around the world in the same week etc, so its not hurting them. That was the point.

2 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

His attempt to make Chennai the cricket capital of India

there that is the problem. lol

and did he attempt it, was it too many BCCI meetings in Chennai. cant have that it should be some 'Indian' city right, bang on.

Shashank serves India well in that case.

3 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Govt can provide travel advisory, and travel warning.

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

there that is the problem. lol

and did he attempt it, was it too many BCCI meetings in Chennai. cant have that it should be some 'Indian' city right, bang on.

Shashank serves India well in that case.

By trying to shift the Indian cricket capital from Mumbai to Chennai, he was taking on on the Sharad Pawar led Mumbai-Dubai nexus.

Now Srini might be the undisputed king on his turf but against that nexus, he's just a pipsqueak. It took them all of three years to cut him down to size.

2 hours ago, renjith said:

Export to pakistan during 2015-16 is estimated around $1.8 billion and imports around $400m. fair enough if we don't want to fund them by playing cricket. but policies are not consistent.

What is inconsistent?

India wants transit access to Afghanistan and is ready to pay a fee. Has Pakistan given that?

Gas pipeline deal with Iran never realised because Pakistan didnt let that happen. Its over 20 years now.

Edited by mishra