Trump signaling foreign policy shift against Pakistan?

FischerTal

at this stage, i have more faith in trump  of taking action against pakistan than modi. the recent churnings in iran, most likely fueled by CIA, combined with an open tweet calling pak a terror-harboring state signals that POTUS is not going to take it lying down anymore. trump isn't doing this for india. I'm pretty sure he has convinced the US deep state that with pak moving ever so close to China( openly being bombastic about CPEC), they need to take an aggressive posture from now against this rogue terror state that provides safe haven to Taliban. this is his first tweet of 2018. VERY SIGNIFICANT. 

Edited by FischerTal

If Ind wants world to declare Pak a terroridt state, it needs to show the way and do it first. Once it does that the Pak consulate would need to be closed. Also need to clearly promote Ind’s position on Kashmir

Unlike Trump, Modi first has to upgrade military hardware. From what I recall, Ind’s stockpile of ammunition is critically low. If there is a war, Ind could run out of ammunition in a few weeks. Raphaels are not here yet too

Over the years, the military infrastructure has not been upgraded to the correct levels impacting Ind’s ability to get involved in small scale battles 

$33 billion over last 15 years!!! Wtf

is there any substance behind this figure

that’s Nearly 15% of Pakistan’s GDP

by now they would have had two CPECs :hysterical: 

What all this aid, why are so many Pakistanis fleeing their country and found in those illegal migrant boats and refugee camps around Europe 

The sad thing is most of this probably went into funding the terrorist army’s military capability

On 1/1/2018 at 1:18 PM, Cricketics said:

America has chosen the right leader.

He might be foolish at times, racist to some, bigot to many, but he hasn’t done anything bad for anyone so far within US.

He is surely working hard. 

He pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement.

Global warming will do much more harm then a bunch of Jihadis.

29 minutes ago, veer said:

There are some similarities between Trump and Modi..

Both are Nationalists.. and taking some drastic steps to benefit own people (Whites/Hindus) and country.

And thats where both are wrong. India is neither a hindu nation, nor is USA a white nation. Whites, Hindus- these are out-dated concepts, inapplicable by and large to modern societies, holding on to traditions and 'wisdom' created by men who possessed less info about reality and universe than grade ten students do today. So no thanks. The moment Modi says India is a hindu nation, he loses my support. 

India is a secular nation, where religion should be given ZERO importance/preference by the government. 

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And thats where both are wrong. India is neither a hindu nation, nor is USA a white nation. Whites, Hindus- these are out-dated concepts, inapplicable by and large to modern societies, holding on to traditions and 'wisdom' created by men who possessed less info about reality and universe than grade ten students do today. So no thanks. The moment Modi says India is a hindu nation, he loses my support. 

India is a secular nation, where religion should be given ZERO importance/preference by the government. 

Well.. things been tilting on the other side too much in both countries so both will try to pull things back. If Trump is taking honest steps in anti-immigration direction, he is not wrong. I dont agree with people saying USA is established on back of immigrants so why now.. well immigrants were better back then and worked for the country.. now things are not the same. Europe is prime example..

29 minutes ago, veer said:

Well.. things been tilting on the other side too much in both countries so both will try to pull things back. If Trump is taking honest steps in anti-immigration direction, he is not wrong. I dont agree with people saying USA is established on back of immigrants so why now.. well immigrants were better back then and worked for the country.. now things are not the same. Europe is prime example..

1. There is nothing wrong in things 'tilting' the way of the coloured people in USA. What the racist whites perceive as 'tilting towards the coloured people' is taking away white privilege that these people and their ancestors have enjoyed and taken for granted for 300 years. Immigrants were better back then ?! You mean those immigrants who exterminated natives, stole land and became rich that way ? Or the ones who are just like you and me, who came to work, do work and every demographic data shows immigrants to be above the median curve ? 

2. Problem with Europe isn't immigrants, its Islam. 

3. There is also nothing wrong in India 'tilting away' from Hinduism- which, no-matter how much knee-jerk emotion goes into, is end of the day, a largely speculative bunch of nonsense written by people with less than 10% of my education, knowledge and ability to interpret the phenomenal universe. Yes, it is true. I know of space-time curvature. What that does to the universe (atleast, in layman's term). None of the maharishis and mahagurus knew 1 bit of info about it, wrote control mechanism nonsense to 'pacify people's sense of curiosity and exert a fear system to keep them in line'. This is what Hinduism boils down to. I know, because i was a Brahmin myself. Did the whole part - including 'purohit-giri' as an initiate. Took me a long time to accept this fact, but it is a fact.

Trouble with India is, the politics of identity means calling out Hinduism as BS = western cretin/evangelist' tool/Islam supporter and when people do go on 'Hinduism is evil' rant from India, its usually the same people who are playing power-politics to promote Islam and christianity, for their own gain (social or material). That needs to change.

http://www.news18.com/news/world/pakistan-replaces-dollar-to-use-yuan-for-bilateral-trade-with-china-1620961.html

lol, Pakistani screwed up big time. now, they have made enemies of not just trump, but the entire US deep state. . wait for some freedom to be delivered to Islamabad via surgical strikes or hyperinflated economy. the one thing that unites Democrats and Republicans is a threat to the dollar's supremacy. 

Just watched the clip below of speeches after UN voting against US naming Jerusalem for its embassy..

Watch Nikki Haley's speech.. first five minutes, that kinda tone is never seen from US ambassador... full on warnings/revenge mode