11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

0-6 incoming. Very very sure of that.

Kock 3 100s

ABDV 1 200 and 2 100s

Amla 2 100s

Miller fastest 100

Du Plessis 1 100

Our middle order will be the greatest joke of 2018

How about  Rohit 3 200s ,Kohli’s chasing record and Dhoni well exploits against Perera and Faulkner I guess.

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

How about  Rohit 3 200s ,Kohli’s chasing record and Dhoni well exploits against Perera and Faulkner I guess.

We are atrocious in ODIs in SA and they are pretty ruthless in bilaterals. Our middle order will have 3/4 out of Iyer-DK-Dhoni-Manish-Jadhav, this is going to end in tears for the delusional supporters of Team India. Tests were the best chance to do something substantial and we imploded badly. After 0-3 and 0-6 may be the Saffers will be kind enough to give us a win or two in T20s just before IPL. 

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

We are atrocious in ODIs in SA and they are pretty ruthless in bilaterals. Our middle order will have 3/4 out of Iyer-DK-Dhoni-Manish-Jadhav, this is going to end in tears for the delusional supporters of Team India. Tests were the best chance to do something substantial and we imploded badly. After 0-3 and 0-6 may be the Saffers will be kind enough to give us a win or two in T20s just before IPL. 

Middle order is definitely a problem , but watch out for ftb sharma embarrass us again .

Any one remember this guy missing like 15 straight balls against steyn on last tour ? Lol if some one can find the video pls share 

5 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Middle order is definitely a problem , but watch out for ftb sharma embarrass us again .

Any one remember this guy missing like 15 straight balls against steyn on last tour ? Lol if some one can find the video pls share 

I hope they prepare lively pitches, we need maximum embarrassment that will force the management to make large scale changes.