Ishan Kishan vs Rishabh Pant- who will make it?

maniac

Kishan or Pant?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have a better career

Personally want both to succeed.like them both 

Seen both and both are impressive and incredibly talented.

For some reason Kishan comes across as someone who has a better temperament than Pant.

On the other hand Pant seems like the guy who can take even the best attacks to task.

Early on I thought Kishan was the better keeper and Pant the better batsman but Pant has improved his keeping and Kishan his batting.

I hope we don’t see a Dhoni vs Karthik type scenario here were 2 incredible talents, one went on to achieve great success and the other still trying to establish himself after 12 years.

Obviously we all want both to do well and kick out some deadwood but if you had to pick one who would it be?

Love Pant but something tells me Ishan has the temperament which is half the battle won.

Just now, kosingh said:

If I were to bet I would say none. We have a pool of talented prospects thankfully out of which 2-3 will move in front of both Pant and Kishan

Can you name some keeper batsman who have made an impact like these 2....not being confrontational, just want to see who you have in mind.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Can you name some keeper batsman who have made an impact like these 2....not being confrontational, just want to see who you have in mind.

my bad...i was thinking Shreyas Iyer and not Kishan. Yeah Kishan to me is a definite international prospect. 

1 minute ago, kosingh said:

my bad...i was thinking Shreyas Iyer and not Kishan. Yeah Kishan to me is a definite international prospect. 

Yeah , Pant is real good too and extremely talented but Kishan scores in the temperament area where as Pant might have the capacity to pull of more stunning displays of hitting comparatively.

I think rather than Shaw and Gill...these 2 are ripe for the picking. They should b ready for England.

Funny thing is one is from Jharkand and the other from Delhi...so they will eventually have some powerful backers to put it mildly. They are so equal on all fronts it is crazy.