Risabh Pant - Second Impression

velu

27 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Doubt Stats will ever say such a thing... provide us stats that says Nair is better than Pollack. I disagree with that statement. 

cfec72dea85b920f707846326bdfdbe9--crazy-

Graeme Pollock Test avg 60.97  First Class avg 54.67

Karun Nair Test avg 62.33 First Class avg 52.44

Now please follow the instructions outlined above. Your only chance for a cure. 

Edited by mancalledsting
9 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Posting this match thread, agree with Manju surprisingly 

Manju making a good point - play Panth as opener thats where he gets most of his runs in domestic cricket.. give him the confidence in his comfort position... 

Why should he be played as an opener ?? When you got Rohit & Dhawan as fixed openers for India and Rahul as backup.  #4 is the only spot that's realistically open this series considering Raina will play at #3... When Virat comes back even that #4 Is taken. 

#5 or #6 Is where we need players :bow:Need to find someone who can bat at those spots. Not change the whole team balance for one guy. 

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Why should he be played as an opener ?? When you got Rohit & Dhawan as fixed openers for India and Rahul as backup.  #4 is the only spot that's realistically open this series considering Raina will play at #3... When Virat comes back even that #4 Is taken. 

#5 or #6 Is where we need players :bow:Need to find someone who can bat at those spots. Not change the whole team balance for one guy. 

Then why is he selected? Should have selected someone who regularly plays at 5, 6 and makes good scores. If u pick a youngster give him the confidence to play in their natural position, any of the seniors can come down the order and take responsibility, this is not the world cup where u cant experiment much. 

10 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

cfec72dea85b920f707846326bdfdbe9--crazy-

Graeme Pollock Test avg 60.97  First Class avg 54.67

Karun Nair Test avg 62.33 First Class avg 52.44

No please follow the instructions outlined above. Your only chance for a cure. 

Copy cat comparing a guy from 1970s to a guy who played in 2016 

1970s  (41 innings ) vs  2016 (7 innings ) :phehe:

*What a great comparison*

Butthurt.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Then why is he selected? Should have selected someone who regularly plays at 5, 6 and makes good scores. If u pick a youngster give him the confidence to play in their natural position, any of the seniors can come down the order and take responsibility, this is not the world cup where u cant experiment much. 

He played 18 matches in the middle order (4,5)  for DD in IPL..  what are you on about ?? He can play in the middle order.. Blaming everyone and everything for his poor performances. Why would you even make such experiments when you know Dhawan and Rohit will open for sure for next 3 to 4 yrs.. This is IND team unfortunately not RP Team where everyone will drop down to comfort him. If he doesn't perform they ll get someone else in... There are many people waiting in the line. Picking him in the team is a big experiment now you want everyone and everything to confort him ??? :afraid:

17 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Copy cat comparing a guy from 1970s to a guy who played in 2016 

1970s  (41 innings ) vs  2016 (7 innings ) :phehe:

*What a great comparison*

Butthurt.jpg

lol..dumbass. In the post quoted to me about Dhoni's great statistics, SR and average were the only parameters mentioned to me. On that basis I gave a comparative stat from test and first class cricket. Sample size wasn't looked at. But since you're so concerned about sample size, Im hoping it means you withhold judgement of the first 40 innings of Rishabh Pant's career. 

25 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

lol..dumbass. In the post quoted to me about Dhoni's great statistics, SR and average were the only parameters mentioned to me. On that basis I gave a comparative stat from test and first class cricket. Sample size wasn't looked at. But since you're so concerned about sample size, Im hoping it means you withhold judgement of the first 40 innings of Rishabh Pant's career. 

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

Yes, most of those statistics were amassed during an innings that ultimately cost us the match.

Firstly *Dumbass* it was you who blamed the a guy with Highest SR(India) for that loss. When it wasn't even his fault

Secondly you tried to compare a guy who played in 1970s to a guy who played in 2016 :phehe: That's  41 innings vs 7 innings.. WTF you mean SR and Average were only mentioned do you want him to mention Matches + Balls faced e.t.c :wall:  

comparative stat ???   It was you who made a stupid comparison find a better one atleast if you want to compare.. Sample size does effect average and SR..How freaking ridiculous is that  1970s 41 innings vs 7 innings in 2016. 

Edited by Rasgulla
1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

Firstly *Dumbass* it was you who blamed the a guy with Highest SR(India) for that loss. When it wasn't even his fault

Secondly you tried to compare a guy who played in 1970s to a guy who played in 2016 :phehe: That's  41 innings vs 7 innings.. WTF you mean SR and Average were only mentioned do you want him to mention Matches + Balls faced e.t.c :wall:  

It was you who made a stupid comparison find a better one atleast if you want to compare.. How freaking ridiculous is that . 1970s 41 innings vs 7 innings in 2016. 

the person I was discussing with before you farted your way into this conversation said:

'you shld either take the stats or leave the stats'

I gave the Karun Nair/Pollock example to show how inappropriate that statement was. Now your telling me that's a stupid comparison. Congratulations dumbass...that was the whole point of me bringing up that BS stat. So the thing you're criticising me for is the crux of my original point. Lol.. can it get any worse with you? What turd will you drop next?

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

the person I was discussing with before you farted your way into this conversation said:

'you shld either take the stats or leave the stats'

I gave the Karun Nair/Pollock example to show how inappropriate that statement was. Now your telling me that's a stupid comparison. Congratulations dumbass...that was the whole point of me bringing up that BS stat. So the thing you're criticising me for is the crux of my original point. Lol.. can it get any worse with you? What turd will you drop next?

Unfortunately you are not on a honeymoon with velu. This is public domain. People will call you out  if you make Dumbass posts like those. 

Just because he asked you to post stats related to his post that doesn't mean you will post crap from 1970s and compare that ridiculous sample to modern day cricket. Is this the part where you generally lose it and start talking rubbish ??  Glad you atleast agreed thats some BS stat you posted.. You potato (PG) 

4 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Unfortunately you are not on a honeymoon with velu. This is public domain. People will call you out  if you make Dumbass posts like those. 

Just because he asked you to post stats related to his post that doesn't mean you will post crap from 1970s and compare that ridiculous sample to modern day cricket. Is this the part where you generally lose it and start talking rubbish ??  Glad you atleast agreed thats some BS stat you posted.. You potato (PG) 

stats are the same i.e. numerical averages, whether they are from 1970 or 2010s. What you're talking about when not being able to compare stats from different eras is the need for wider interpretation (part of which is global impression). So again that takes me back to my original point, you can't go by stats alone. Again, another post by you proving my original point. The turds just keep on coming from you

56 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He played 18 matches in the middle order (4,5)  for DD in IPL..  what are you on about ?? He can play in the middle order.. Blaming everyone and everything for his poor performances. Why would you even make such experiments when you know Dhawan and Rohit will open for sure for next 3 to 4 yrs.. This is IND team unfortunately not RP Team where everyone will drop down to comfort him. If he doesn't perform they ll get someone else in... There are many people waiting in the line. Picking him in the team is a big experiment now you want everyone and everything to confort him ??? :afraid:

Lol says a Dhoni fan...who's place in the side is itself a neverending experiment.