Hapur horror: 45-yr-old lynched over cow slaughter rumour, another critical

Singh bling

Coming to OP, this has gone too far. Definite spike in this lynching nonsense post 2014, time has come to make a new law specifically targeting lynchers...nothing less than capital punishment will suffice for these monsters. Also pertinent on media to ask tough questions to Modi sarkar over this..half the time jokers like Arnab Goswami and Rahul Shivshankar are singing the veer gatha of Modi/Shah/BJP/RSS, saare bike hue hai. Law and order may be a state subject but when the rabble-rousers and gau rakshaks pledge allegiance to a certain ideology, BJP can't escape responsibility. Based on memory I estimate that mostly cattle traders, transporters, dairy farmers, veterinary doctors (in short innocents) have been bearing the brunt of these hooligans bloodthirsty criminals. 

Read the link, 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/meerut/hapur-horror-45-yr-old-lynched-over-cow-slaughter-rumour-another-critical/articleshow/64654298.cms

Meanwhile, police have denied the cow slaughter angle and have said that it is a case of road rage. “The family of the victim has given us a written complaint stating that the fight and consequent thrashing started after a motorcycle accidentally hit Qasim and his friend. While one person was killed, another one sustained injuries. An FIR has been registered against 25 unknown people under IPC’s sections 307 (attempt to murder) and 302 (murder), while two men have been identified and arrested,” Hapur superintendent of police Sankalp Sharma told TOI.

Fake news it seems

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Coming to OP, this has gone too far. Definite spike in this lynching nonsense post 2014, time has come to make a new law specifically targeting lynchers...nothing less than capital punishment will suffice for these monsters. Also pertinent on media to ask tough questions to Modi sarkar over this..half the time jokers like Arnab Goswami and Rahul Shivshankar are singing the veer gatha of Modi/Shah/BJP/RSS, saare bike hue hai. Law and order may be a state subject but when the rabble-rousers and gau rakshaks pledge allegiance to a certain ideology, BJP can't escape responsibility. Based on memory I estimate that mostly cattle traders, transporters, dairy farmers, veterinary doctors (in short innocents) have been bearing the brunt of these hooligans bloodthirsty criminals. 

Laws by themselves don't change much in India, look at recent Nirbhaya act or in general child labor laws. Fact of the matter is no govt is serious about human rights in general and ready to ruffle the feathers of the masses.

I would be curious to know if the police has more independence/autonomy in countries with lower crime, besides the available funds to carry out their duties.

3 hours ago, Moochad said:

Not true , police was doing cover up

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/hapur-lynching-up-police-apologies-for-controversial-photograph/articleshow/64687289.cms

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/hapur-lynching-cow-slaughter-rumours

When police itself was part of crime do you expect them to do fair investigation

Edited by Singh bling

Indian People have no right to complain if they vote on basis of caste region and religion instead of development and policies

Just a example. Its a country where people shamelessly sh it on Roadside in masses and then stamp their feet in their own shi t, and its ok for everyone

Everyone dont want to change themselves but want country to change.

Edited by mishra

6 hours ago, Singh bling said:

So any crime which doesn't fit our predetermined narrative can be said to be a police cover up? 

The fact is, the official version is that there is no "beef" angle. Believing otherwise is just unsupported. If a later investigation by other law enforcement proves otherwise, then everyone should accept it as the case. The TOI article says that the police say they didn't have an ambulance available. 

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

These people are not Salman Khan or any big hi fi person

So For you, its ok for Salman or his types but how dare a peasant? :facepalm:

I am sure u missed my next post. Shi t was used as euphemism. Had you read that carefully You would have not posted .

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, Moochad said:

So any crime which doesn't fit our predetermined narrative can be said to be a police cover up? 

The fact is, the official version is that there is no "beef" angle. Believing otherwise is just unsupported. If a later investigation by other law enforcement proves otherwise, then everyone should accept it as the case. The TOI article says that the police say they didn't have an ambulance available. 

Just google the news and you will find how many news agencies has reported it cow lynching

If only official version is to be believed true then we have to accept that most politicians are not corrupt as officially there is hardly any evidence of corruption against them.

Also from the picture its very clear that UP police was not doing anything when the man was lynched so lynching happened and police did nothing

4 hours ago, mishra said:

So For you, its ok for Salman or his types but how dare a peasant? :facepalm:

I am sure u missed my next post. Shi t was used as euphemism. Had you read that carefully You would have not posted .

Not saying that it is ok for Salman khan or any powerful person to evade law but the fact is in most countries powerful people do escape crime or law.

But when police start taking side openly in lynching with their community then it means something is seriously wrong

Why do we bash Pakistan or BD on minority issues.imagine a pic of hindu/sikh man 

Beind dragged by mob and police just walking with mob in those countries then what would be reaction in India , will people say the same thing what they are saying now?? 

And yes I read your other post , its just another rant on people .But the fact remain that same mentality exists in most developing countries

18 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Just google the news and you will find how many news agencies has reported it cow lynching

If only official version is to be believed true then we have to accept that most politicians are not corrupt as officially there is hardly any evidence of corruption against them.

Also from the picture its very clear that UP police was not doing anything when the man was lynched so lynching happened and police did nothing

Many news agencies report things with whatever angle they want. I remember there was a story that supposedly a Muslim youth was killed for beef on a train, but in reality he was killed because he started a fight with other people over a seat. That story was reported for weeks as something it wasn't and once the investigation actually happened, they showed there was no communal angle. 

I will believe the police instead of journalists who have less credibility than anyone in the country to me. If further investigation shows beef angle, then I will believe it was actually there.

Politicians are innocent until proven guilty, just like everyone else. 

17 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Many news agencies report things with whatever angle they want. I remember there was a story that supposedly a Muslim youth was killed for beef on a train, but in reality he was killed because he started a fight with other people over a seat. That story was reported for weeks as something it wasn't and once the investigation actually happened, they showed there was no communal angle. 

I will believe the police instead of journalists who have less credibility than anyone in the country to me. If further investigation shows beef angle, then I will believe it was actually there.

Politicians are innocent until proven guilty, just like everyone else. 

I too would have been 50:50 if pic of police just walking with mob and later apology along with transfer of those men did not happen

The case you mentioned did not have police walking with killers neither policemen were transferred or any apology issued by Police.Even media in that case realised that the case was not related to beef but in this case 3-4 days have been passed and no other news is coming 

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

I too would have been 50:50 if pic of police just walking with mob and later apology along with transfer of those men did not happen

The case you mentioned did not have police walking with killers neither policemen were transferred or any apology issued by Police.Even media in that case realised that the case was not related to beef but in this case 3-4 days have been passed and no other news is coming 

Was this over beef or a thief trying to steal the cattle and people beat him up? This is the case more often than not in villages. No villager attacks anyone without a reason and cattle are their lifeline and they never leave a cattle thief.