Temujin Khaghan

Is sacred games... Hinduphobic?

On 8/3/2018 at 8:13 PM, Gollum said:

:facepalm:

The D Company and of the Shiv Sena mirrored one another in their formative years. Both began as extortion gangs, under the garb of various ideologies/ fronts. And immediately after their genesis, as ground necessities dictated, the D Company was more inclusive than the Shiv Sena. 

Of course, Dawood later turned a traitor and an accomplice to mass murder, and a major security threat. Many Shiv Sena leaders were found guilty by the Srikrishna Commission and yet went on to hold portfolios in the state government. 

Do you contest any of this?

Edited by Mariyam

Well it certainly makes muslims look like the victims. I wonder if any Pakistani or Bangladeshi directors make their minorities look like victims in their media?

I personally miss the days of border and gaddar. Bollywood has become pro-muslim in the last 10 years.

Even though there have been muslim actors for many years in bollywood they never had muslim characters in bollywood films. Unfortunately that has changed so much.

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Well it certainly makes muslims look like the victims. I wonder if any Pakistani or Bangladeshi directors make their minorities look like victims in their media?

I personally miss the days of border and gaddar. Bollywood has become pro-muslim in the last 10 years.

Even though there have been muslim actors for many years in bollywood they never had muslim characters in bollywood films. Unfortunately that has changed so much.

It is Gadar.

3 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Season 1 was just an eyewash for whats about to come.These people are very open and predictable in their thinking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I gave Ghoul a miss, another Hindu or RW phobic story masquerading as Horror series! I will give SG season2 a royal pass. It's not even subversive, the bias is blatant. Again it is from the Anurag Kashyap factory.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/ghoul-review-netflix-s-sacred-games-follow-up-is-even-braver-scary-in-unexpected-ways/story-I2MqNEZ4OVxvfq019XSpAP.html

38 minutes ago, mishra said:

Can netflix users complain to netflix?

Yes, these chews will take action only if the liberals complain, not the otherway around. FoE weapon is used only for liberal causes, and not for others, as they decide it is Hate speech and Hate speech has no FoE rights.