Pakistan’s lost passion and growing inferiority complexity

ravishingravi

It is quite frankly bizarre nowadays to see Pakistani fans and experts referencing everything to Champions trophy. It is as though nothing happened before that. A one off tournament where they performed brilliantly, yes. But this obsession is getting weird by the day. 

Reminds me how India used to talk till early 2000s about WC record against Pakistan. Pakistan was a stronger, but Indian media would keep harping on this record. 

Really begs the question if Pakistan has simply lost its mojo for moving forward. The self confidence is also non existent and they certainly lack the passion of the past. Seems to be that they are in awe of some of these Indian players and their status. You can see it even in experts. A sense of inferiority complex. 

The difference between their CT17 referencing and our World Cup and World T20 referencing is that ...

Our wins are ongoing happenings spread over 26 years and a 11 - 0  record in the 2 most important tournaments in World Cricket.

CT17 final was a single match and we defeated Pakistan in that tournament too at an earlier stage.  And the tournament is a medium importance one and nothing like the 2 World Cups.

8 minutes ago, nikred said:

They seem confident enough to think that they already made it to the finals. Talking about how to handle India even before going past the toygers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

If tamim wasn't injured, I'd say the odds of toygers getting the greenbros to surrender would be around 75%.  As it stands, toygers are in their own version of self-inflicted chaos, so its anybody's game.  

CT win is what Pak needed to get the fans back. Beating India was icing on the cake. They are going to talk about it forever irrespective of what happens here look qat how many times natwest final came up during England series and that happened in 01.  

When things aren’t going your way most rely on fond memories to draw strength.

All that said I wish Pak made it to final and we hammer then just to shut everyone of them up. 

Edited by jf1gp_1

CT is a nothing tournament in front of world cups/world events .we have won it twice yet I don't feel it as a great achievement .

But Pakistan fans keep harping on that one win because they value that tournament as a break through from being seen as a "no one/irrelevant team" prior to the tournament, to being recognized by the entire cricketing world by the end of it and especially beating India in the process.

you could see the pak players abusing their counterpart in the finals after every wkt and the ecstasy as if it was the years of frustration filled in (due to their incompetence and our superiority in these mega events )being vented out 

It must have been burning for their fans after the continuous hammerings received at our hands in world events especially the wc11 sf and wt20 finals in 07 (which were the hardest to swallow) ,one can understand it .

Edited by Adi BB