Jasprit Bumrah takes a dig at Rajasthan Police after Asia Cup 2018 victory

Switchblade

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/jasprit-bumrah-takes-a-dig-at-rajasthan-police-after-asia-cup-2018-victory/story-zHMudUfsguRs9ZbhzZBusM.html

Jasprit Bumrah was an important part of the Indian cricket team as they defeated Bangladesh to claim their seventh Asia Cup title on Friday and the fast bowler took to Twitter to took a subtle dig at Rajasthan Police after the victory.

Rajasthan Police poked fun at Bumrah bowling a no-ball during the Champions League final against Pakistan in 2017 when he took the wicket of Fakhar Zaman which was later overturned. Zaman went on to play a match-winning innings of 114 as Pakistan won the match by 80 runs to clinch the trophy.

Bumrah shared a picture of himself with the Asia Cup trophy and wrote - “Some people love to use their creativity on the signboards. Hope this one fits there as well!! #Champions #AsiaCup2018 #lionalwaysroars”

India prevailed in a nerve-shredding final against Bangladesh by three wickets to defend their Asia Cup title.

Chasing 223 for win, India’s fancied top order let the team down but Kedar Jadhav’s all-round performance helped them win their seventh continental title off the final delivery of the contest. Earlier Liton Das registered his maiden one-day century but Bangladesh squandered a flying start to be bowled out for 222 in the 49th over.

Bumrah had a relatively good outing in the competition as he finished with 8 wickets from 4 matches with his best performance (3/37) coming against Bangladesh in the Super Four stage.

I was shocked to read the BD fans reactions against Liton and Soumya, blaming them for slow rr and eventual loss. No way to explain the hate apart from being religious bigotry

59 minutes ago, Vilander said:

shows emotional immaturity. He again lost the plot against that Linton das ( fine cricketer from BD - ironically someone they do not like much as he is a hindu), India managed to just about win against a Tamim and Sakib less BD without Kohli ( and Pant) but pretty much the best possible 11 otherwise. 

He should show some maturity. 

I was shocked to read the BD fans reactions against Liton and Soumya, blaming them for slow rr and eventual loss. No way to explain the hate apart from being religious bigotry

Bangladesh wasn't like this even a decade back. Guess Religious fundamentalism has taken strong roots over there.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Tridibans_16 said:

5 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Bangladesh wasn't like this even a decade back. Guess Religious fundamentalism has taken strong roots over there.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Apparently he sent post wishing people on durga puja and people got very upset that he is promoting idol worship he was forced to retract and issue an apology.  Lol secular Islamic Republic is this level..