What will be target India should set for Australia?

100 more runs then they should be in position to force a win. Scoring has been so slow in this test , cannot be just due to pitch and bowlers. Intent has been missing from both sides, Pujara late in first innings,Head and to some extent Lyon showed runs could be scored at decent pace.

Kohli should have done better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ phir shuru ho gaya “Intent”. Bhai lets cross the line. There are no runs on this pitch. chepu is a geniius bat and hence he scored few runs.

Today,  I only saw last few overs and Kohli could have been out off Starc before loosing his wicket to Lyon. And he is arguably best bat in world. This just gives measure of wicket. 

^ phir shuru ho gaya “Intent”. Bhai lets cross the line. There are no runs on this pitch. chepu is a geniius bat and hence he scored few runs.

Today,  I only saw last few overs and Kohli could have been out off Starc before loosing his wicket to Lyon. And he is arguably best bat in world. This just gives measure of wicket. 

Kohli is not built same way as Chepu. Once he stops having those singles or is unable to keep scoreboard moving he becomes vulnerable.

2 hours ago, goose said:

There won't be any declarations but whatever they get will be enough

Goosy choose your words carefully.  Better turn out that way, this **** is too important to fudge around with.  

I'm hoping we can scrap to 340+.  Anything less will mean squeaky bums all the way.  Virat's wicket was huge.  If he was still there, I'd be a whole lot more confident.  Now it will come down to the 2 Bombay batsmen to take us to a winning score.  :bow:

Goosy choose your words carefully.  Better turn out that way, this **** is too important to fudge around with.  

I'm hoping we can scrap to 340+.  Anything less will mean squeaky bums all the way.  Virat's wicket was huge.  If he was still there, I'd be a whole lot more confident.  Now it will come down to the 2 Bombay batsmen to take us to a winning score.  
Last time ind went 1-0 up in Aus was 15 years ago. So many agonising memories this year, really really hoping we don't f**k up this time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

I personally am looking at 250 first and 300 then only. Anything more is icing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

260 should be more than enough 

Those scores are gettable  with a freakish innings or 2. I want to lock it down. 

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

Kohli is not built same way as Chepu. Once he stops having those singles or is unable to keep scoreboard moving he becomes vulnerable.

Declare or no declare, but somehow we must find atleast 100 runs tomorrow. 

Chepu Rahane Rohit Pant, i somehow am not sure