Will abuse those who abuse Pakistan: National Conference MLA Akbar Lone

Singh bling

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/will-abuse-those-who-abuse-pakistan-national-conference-mla-akbar-lone-1485889-2019-03-25

Mera paar wala wo musalmaan mulk hai, wo abaad rahay, vo kamyaab rahe [May my Muslim nation on the other side prosper and be successful]," Akbar Lone said.

He also said, "Agar unko koi aik gali dega mai unko yahan se dass galiyan de dunga [If anyone abuses then once, I will abuse them ten times.]"

Lol these Kashmiris inspite of living in India keep  showing the middle finger to Bharat while they continue to sing  songs of appreciation for Pakistan.  

Pakistan toh sodo Yeh Bharat ki fauj se toh Kashmiri bhi nahi darte. 

Edited by rageaddict

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Because almost all muslims of Kashmir are pakistani from heart.

Not only Kashmiri muslims, I bet at least 90 % of Muslims from the rest of ndia want Kashmir to accede to Pak or become an independent nation. These people can never be loyal to their nation. All they want is Islamization of the entire universe and beyond that

2 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Not only Kashmiri muslims, I bet at least 90 % of Muslims from the rest of ndia want Kashmir to accede to Pak or become an independent nation. These people can never be loyal to their nation. All they want is Islamization of the entire universe and beyond that

Bhai pls stop putting such statements. Our muslim brothers have never supported this terrorist movement of Kashmir freedom . Even the hardliners like Owaisi have said that Kashmir is our internal matter. UN or Pakistan have no business there.

Agree there is a very vocal majority in Shopian,Pulwama, Kulgam, Anantnag which wants freedom from India but there are good number of people who dont like this armed struggle. These militants kill people who they feel are pro India and could become police informers like govt employees, police personnel. Their voices are suppressed. 

10 hours ago, Number said:

Bhai pls stop putting such statements. Our muslim brothers have never supported this terrorist movement of Kashmir freedom . Even the hardliners like Owaisi have said that Kashmir is our internal matter. UN or Pakistan have no business there.

Thank you.